Today I Hate...................

John

Today I hate my sister's dog. She's away for the week and I'm dogsitting. He's untrained and very stubborn. Woke me from a sound sleep last night with his barking. Did he need to go out? NO, because he has no problem peeing in the house! He must have seen an animal outside and decided it was hunting time. :angry:

Take my advice Mintchip....Just let the dog crack on peeing everywhere for 3 reasons,

1. You will have a more peaceful week

2. The dog will have a peaceful week

3. She will never ask you to dogsit ever again.

Win/win situation and problem solved. :P

Take my advice Mintchip....Just let the dog crack on peeing everywhere for 3 reasons,

1. You will have a more peaceful week

2. The dog will have a peaceful week

3. She will never ask you to dogsit ever again.

Win/win situation and problem solved. :P

And if the dog doesn't piss - do it yourself, blame the dog.

Today I hate my sister's dog. She's away for the week and I'm dogsitting. He's untrained and very stubborn. Woke me from a sound sleep last night with his barking. Did he need to go out? NO, because he has no problem peeing in the house! He must have seen an animal outside and decided it was hunting time. :angry:

Put a pipette full of this into the buggers water

http://www.rescueremedy.com/pets/

Good stuff

Thanks for all the great suggestions! He's going to make me insane before the week is out if I don't try something.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The addition of the word 'gate' to any kind of scandal eg 'bloodgate' 'camillagate' etc . Cambridge dictionary

I see no mention of scandal in there . Watergate was so called because that's where it happened , would we be adding the suffix 'Hooters' to any scandal if that is where the downfall of Nixon's presidency began ?

The addition of the word 'gate' to any kind of scandal eg 'bloodgate' 'camillagate' etc . Cambridge dictionary

I see no mention of scandal in there . Watergate was so called because that's where it happened , would we be adding the suffix 'Hooters' to any scandal if that is where the downfall of Nixon's presidency began ?

What happens when there is a scandal revolving round water? Does that become Watergate and the original become Watergate-Gate?

What happens when there is a scandal revolving round water? Does that become Watergate and the original become Watergate-Gate?

What if there was a major scandal involving water and gates at the Watergate complex , things could get really confusing . :o

That bloody advert for glade bathroom freshener. The one with the little shit machine who wants " to do a poo in Pauls bathroom".

I want to grab him by the waistband of his pants and give him a wedgie, drag him to his mates house, shove his head down the bog and ram the bloody Glade air freshener up his ass.

( You're right, it hasn't been that good a day today <_< )

bigpoo2.jpg

I hate people who stand too close to you. I was in a shope queue yesterday and the man behind me was stood with about one inch of space between us even though there was nobody else behind him. Keep your distance and respect personal body space.

Smug insurance agents that take every opportunity to tell you they're off to Tenerife on holiday.

Smug insurance agents that take every opportunity to tell you they're off to Tenerife on holiday.

Jealousy Eyes :rolleyes:

lol See you all in a week !!

:P

I hate people who stand too close to you. I was in a shope queue yesterday and the man behind me was stood with about one inch of space between us even though there was nobody else behind him. Keep your distance and respect personal body space.

Ah ha, so we do shop in the same places... :hug:

Ah ha, so we do shop in the same places... :hug:

Gotta say it does my head in as well.. esp at cashpoints or when you are paying with chip&pin.. if i want you to know my PIN i will tell you it !!!

Gotta say it does my head in as well.. esp at cashpoints or when you are paying with chip&pin.. if i want you to know my PIN i will tell you it !!!

Hey, that 'incident' in Boots a couple of weeks ago was completely innocent mate, honestly. :whistling:

Today I hate Barclays Bank. Wages came in and direct debit went out on the same day, but DD went out first sending me 1.58 overdrawn, so I get the "privilege" of being charged £22.00. Yes, that's what the guy on the phone said. It's a privilege.

I'd change banks if I didn't know for a fact that they're all as bad as each other.

Archived