Today I Hate...................

John

Today I hate Barclays Bank. Wages came in and direct debit went out on the same day, but DD went out first sending me 1.58 overdrawn, so I get the "privilege" of being charged £22.00. Yes, that's what the guy on the phone said. It's a privilege.

I'd change banks if I didn't know for a fact that they're all as bad as each other.

Bit late in the day now but get an overdraft facility in place so the buggers cant charge you again.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today I hate Barclays Bank. Wages came in and direct debit went out on the same day, but DD went out first sending me 1.58 overdrawn, so I get the "privilege" of being charged £22.00. Yes, that's what the guy on the phone said. It's a privilege.

I'd change banks if I didn't know for a fact that they're all as bad as each other.

According to the terms and conditions posted on their website you get a £5 buffer.

They tried it with me a while back just tell them that and you should get the charges back.

• 2 weeks later...
Gotta say it does my head in as well.. esp at cashpoints or when you are paying with chip&pin.. if i want you to know my PIN i will tell you it !!!

Hey, that 'incident' in Boots a couple of weeks ago was completely innocent mate, honestly. :whistling:

arrr I will forgive you.. you still owe me 678 quid for the cosmetics you bought..hehe

Arrrrrr today I hate, the idiots that still park on Woodbourne rd by the IOM Childrens Center, blocking the flow off traffic, even though they have build a pull in laybye !!!!

Rant over

8-)

If you don't like it threaten legal action and then begin legal action if they don't give it to you back.

Today I hate the BBC and their continual obsession with Strictly Come Dancing. If I wanted to know what was going on in it I'd watch it. But I don't. So stop going on about it in every other program.

At least it isn't X Factor, I hate it.

You could combine them into a super hated brogramme... Srictly come singing...or X Dancing.. though the latter sounds past 9pm broadcast..

Today I hate the BBC and their continual obsession with Strictly Come Dancing. If I wanted to know what was going on in it I'd watch it. But I don't. So stop going on about it in every other program.

They're at it again. I avoid breakfast news (or whatever it is called now) because of their daily slot, I avoid the One Show because of it's daily slot. Now I'll have to stop listening to Radio 5.

A couple of days ago they had a whole show asking people to phone in with their opinions of the judges. This morning (when they're supposed to just do sport stuff) they interviewd Phil Tuffnell who is apparently in it. Later they interviewed a football manager and asked "are you able to think about other things than football, or is it always on your mind, even when you're at home watching STRICTLY COME DANCING?". Then some bloke was just talking about an obsessive horse trainer, and stated "he will definitely be thinking about this race tonight when he's watching STRICTLY COME DANCING".

FUCK OFF.

Archived