Today I Hate...................

John

The windows in my accomodation don't close properly, so this morning at 12.30 (i meant afternoon) i was rudely awoken by the wind making the door shudder.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The windows in my accommodation don't close properly, so this morning at 12.30 (i meant afternoon) i was rudely awoken by the wind making the door shudder.

No mate, that's the landlord exercising his right to 'check everything's ok' Get used to it.

The windows in my accommodation don't close properly, so this morning at 12.30 (i meant afternoon) i was rudely awoken by the wind making the door shudder.

No mate, that's the landlord exercising his right to 'check everything's ok' Get used to it.

Nope, its definately the windows.

Having an incredibly sore throat and being unable to swallow

I'm going to have to spit it out.

Didn't the Gill woman that used to be in Eastenders have a similiar problem....lol

Actually I popped in there yesterday.

I had 15 minutes to kill so thought I'd grab a prepacked sarnie.

Nothing there bar a few bits of cake.

I looked at the price board and saw a sarnie is now just under £4.

I'm not surprised there's a fuss.

I can understand there being a fuss with prices etc, but I was more annoyed that they can write a story based on a few comments left on their news page, i mean i could write 30 emails saying how ace it is and post them under other names. They have no substantial proof that the comments are even real etc... just did my head in.

any way rant over.

:rolleyes:

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news

The fact that IOM Today are running a story slagging of the new hospital cafe, based upon comments left by a few people on their website...WTF

It should be run by a charity, like the hospice or the WRVS at cost plus IMO. You are stuck between a rock and a hard place up there, miles away from any possible competition. Those prices are disgusting - holding people practically to ransom for just a drink.

Next it'll be car park charges, premium rate telephone and TV charges - and all that crap that goes with hospitals milking money out of visitors like in the UK.

The DHSS should really rethink this one, it's pissing off a lot of people, many of whom can't afford to pay those prices, often stuck up there for days with ill-relatives.

Archived