Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White Van Man...

Parked on a pavement, 3 feet into the main road, blocking the view... ohh and the last bit..ermm reversed down a one way the wrong way.

Is he just too lazy to have to walk an extra 30 meters or so.....

post-15193-1255364163_thumb.jpg

White Van Man...

Parked on a pavement, 3 feet into the main road, blocking the view... ohh and the last bit..ermm reversed down a one way the wrong way.

I nearly had a head on with one of those trucks coming the other way today, while the driver must have been dreaming he was in France or somewhere else they drive on the wrong side of the road. Underpants-change mode for a few seconds then I tells yer.

White Van Man...

I nearly had a head on with one of those trucks coming the other way today, while the driver must have been dreaming he was in France or somewhere else they drive on the wrong side of the road. Underpants-change mode for a few seconds then I tells yer.

It does annoy me how they park / drive how ever they want...

Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

People who phone you up to have a fooken moan moan moan about their miserable life, their kids and discontent with life in general and not even bother to ask "how are you"!

Fooken twats, i hope they stub their fooken big toe really hard!!!

Aaaaah rant over. :)

Tonight, I was driving home over the mountain from work and drove over an exhaust pipe which fucked up my car. I was really pissed off about that so I phoned my mum and had a moan moan moan about my miserable fookin life and kids. My Mum was very understanding considering I'd forgot to ask how she was. Then I went to bed and stubbed my big toe and it hurts like fuck.

It was only later I realised I had phoned the wrong number.

Tonight, I was driving home over the mountain from work and drove over an exhaust pipe which fucked up my car. I was really pissed off about that so I phoned my mum and had a moan moan moan about my miserable fookin life and kids. My Mum was very understanding considering I'd forgot to ask how she was. Then I went to bed and stubbed my big toe and it hurts like fuck.

It was only later I realised I had phoned the wrong number.

Thanks, thats quite good. :lol:

People who overtake on Douglas Promenade.

How much time can it really save?

Depends what you're overtaking surely? Today I overtook a 5mph digger, and about 9 people (three sat sat 2M out in the road) waiting for a parking place.

Got me thinking though, maybe the corpy can use the digger to patrol the prom and scoop those parking idiots off the road.

Archived