Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I overtake on the prom. The delivery drivers, and the ones curb-crawling looking to pick up a parking space are the worst.

Waking up at 6:30am to the smell of smoke to find an acrid smell in my kitchen and discovering that my 3 year old son has snook downstairs whilst we slept and decided to climb on the worksurface, plug in the microwave and nuke an electric screwdriver.

MMMM Stinking house, melted screwdriver - Knackered microwave

Annoyed but thankful it wasn't worse!!

• 2 weeks later...

the absolute prize eeejit who stops their vehicle (I refrain from terming it 'parking') near the bottom of Alexander Drive, in the dark, in the 'rush hour', half on the pavement, on the wrong side of the road, with headlights on, dazzling anyone coming down the hill who would normally expect to go to the left of oncoming headlights but the curve on the road made that look too sharp a turn, so you stop and put your full beam on to try and see through the dazzle to see exactly what it is and where, and who you are about to mow down if they are wandering around in the road !

/rant

forgot to mention the nutter in the right lane approaching the QB from the south who switched lanes between the roundabouts and went up QBRd nearly cutting my nose off :(

I hate the driver off the scruffy Green Ford Galaxy Poele carier, not please with just their own appearance being un kept decided to drop two burning cigarettes from their car.. Use your ashtray !!

Archived