Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do black swans belong to the Queen? Or does she only like white ones? And is this allowed?

Is what allowed? The bloody thing to bite me or for me to carry the stick? I would add that I didn't hit it with the stick but would have if he'd have tried to do it again.

Isn't having your arm broken by one just an urban myth?

Do black swans belong to the Queen? Or does she only like white ones? And is this allowed?

Is what allowed? The bloody thing to bite me or for me to carry the stick? I would add that I didn't hit it with the stick but would have if he'd have tried to do it again.

Isn't having your arm broken by one just an urban myth?

The reason I said you were lucky is because I believe it to be an urban myth. I meant is it allowed for the Queen to only own white swans.

People who use the word 'leverage' when they mean 'use'.
But they mean completely different things. I've never heard that before.

I hate HATE it when people use the term 'out of touch'. It seems to be the vogue saying for those with little understanding of politics who want to moan (understandably) about politicians or even bankers. As if they give a shit.

Driving home tonight and enjoying that heart splitting feeling that i am going to crash into the side off a car that pulls off a holt sign into my path, luckily for the person i was only driving at 25 MPH and stopped with 1 inch to spare!!!

The Moral off the story is when a car flashed you to pull out, its nice to see that they bothered to check that there was not a car coming the other way !!!!

The Moral off the story is when a car flashed you to pull out, its nice to see that they bothered to check that there was not a car coming the other way !!!!

And thay prob thought i be nice and flash this man to let him out once the car coming the other way has passed. not thinking that the man in the car hes just flashed that the driver is in so much of a hurry to get home that he doesnt check all traffic.

What i hate most today is people that complain about people that have done a good deed but complain thay have because thay did not look where there going

Archived