Today I Hate...................

John

The Moral off the story is when a car flashed you to pull out, its nice to see that they bothered to check that there was not a car coming the other way !!!!

So its their job to check that the road is clear for you is it? Maybe you should re-read the Highway Code.

I was driving along, they pulled out from a halt sign into my path, I would have hit them on the side so seems you need to re-read the highway code.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Moral off the story is when a car flashed you to pull out, its nice to see that they bothered to check that there was not a car coming the other way !!!!

And thay prob thought i be nice and flash this man to let him out once the car coming the other way has passed. not thinking that the man in the car hes just flashed that the driver is in so much of a hurry to get home that he doesnt check all traffic.

What i hate most today is people that complain about people that have done a good deed but complain thay have because thay did not look where there going

Gazza, you have lost me there.

I was driving down the straight road, carefully (hence no collision) from St Ninians toward the terrace, a person pull from a haltsign, on my left to turn right, so they will be driving from the terrace to St Ninians, tus crossing my path to get to the otherside of the road. Think the highway code and law is ermm on my side, flashes or no flashed, nice or not nice...

... the driver of the pale metallic green Tata Jaguar that instead of joining the queue that was passing a slow moving lorry on the bit of two-lane road at Santon thought that flashing his lights and blowing his horn would get everyone else to move over and let him through. Potty training and a bit of aggression management may be needed to help him control his underwhelming sense of urgency....then again he may have just heard that his bank manager was going to offer him a loan if he could get there in the next 10 minutes.

As it was he must have a diesel as he was left behind by the rest of the cars in front of him.

I was driving down the straight road, carefully

Says you....but i want to see the proof!!!

Clean driving licence of ermmm many years, and no claims ever on my car insurance..

then again that is what every 70 year old involved in an accident says !! lol

8-)

or you could just join me for a sunday drive ..hehe

People who use the word 'leverage' when they mean 'use'.
But they mean completely different things. I've never heard that before.

It's an American Business Jargon piece of shit

Look at this... Search Learning Tree website for the word "Leverage"

... although a well known IOM company had a big fuck-off banner at Governor's Hill this TT doing exactly the same thing.

Today I hate...

...the wanker in the dark grey Merc who drove straight onto the roundabout on Lord St this lunchtime regardless of the traffic already on it, narrowly missing my front bumper. Learn to drive, twat.

...people who start sentences with the word 'so' regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

...Keira Knightley's stupid face.

...the wanker in the dark grey Merc who drove straight onto the roundabout on Lord St this lunchtime regardless of the traffic already on it, narrowly missing my front bumper. Learn to drive, twat.

I just spoke to someone who mentioned nearly being taken out about the same time by a prick driving a very similar car in Tesco's car park. Were there two knob-heads driving old, dark grey mercs around Douglas this lunchtime?

I just spoke to someone who mentioned nearly being taken out about the same time by a prick driving a very similar car in Tesco's car park. Were there two knob-heads driving old, dark grey mercs around Douglas this lunchtime?

Merc drivers ...........

Archived