Today I Hate...................

John

People who use the word 'leverage' when they mean 'use'.
But they mean completely different things. I've never heard that before.

It's an American Business Jargon piece of shit

Look at this... Search Learning Tree website for the word "Leverage"

... although a well known IOM company had a big fuck-off banner at Governor's Hill this TT doing exactly the same thing.

Today I hate...

...the wanker in the dark grey Merc who drove straight onto the roundabout on Lord St this lunchtime regardless of the traffic already on it, narrowly missing my front bumper. Learn to drive, twat.

...people who start sentences with the word 'so' regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

...Keira Knightley's stupid face.

In agreement!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The black swan at the arboretum, bit my leg and we had to walk around with a big stick in case it attacked me again. The bloody thing followed us all the way round.

Aww, sorry to hear of your miserable walk round the arboretum, this did make me giggle a lot though!! Stupid swan

Thriller, can you get me a really close up shot of his beak, please

I double dare you !!! He does look like he thinks he is the Daddy.. go on thriller you show him...

:D

096-1.jpg

:P

I suspect you're cheating here, Mr Thriller. <_<

He's a cheeky swan, we went down to feed 'broke beak' (my favourite little duck down at the arboretum, I think he has the duck equivalent of a hair lip, bless) and the swan kept grabbing my skirt and pulling at it. The ducks are ace though, they group attack, its only a matter of time before some twat complains about their stupid kid getting bitten though (wild animals & kids do not really mix well....the clue is in the wild bit)

The ducks are ace though, they group attack

"...clever girl"

Archived