Loud Bangs In Peel At 3am

hmc

Great white hunter shoots down last of the Peel virgins during the early hours

there cant be many if any virgins on the isle never mind just peel going by all the youg girls with babys :lol:

How judgmental are you? Well I judge you to be an absolute prick. How do you suppose all the girls got to be non-virgins? All on their own was it? /shakes head and walks off.

Great white hunter shoots down last of the Peel virgins during the early hours

there cant be many if any virgins on the isle never mind just peel going by all the youg girls with babys :lol:

How judgmental are you? Well I judge you to be an absolute prick. How do you suppose all the girls got to be non-virgins? All on their own was it? /shakes head and walks off.

well it wernt me who supplied al lthe babys thats for sure i aint judgein any 1 what people do is there own buissness they could have 50 babys each all i care it was just a observation :rolleyes:

OFF TOPIC

Which reminds me - Why do people have those stupid 'Baby on Board' stickers on their cars? Answer: Because they've had one bang already and don't want another!

OFF TOPIC

Which reminds me - Why do people have those stupid 'Baby on Board' stickers on their cars? Answer: Because they've had one bang already and don't want another!

With a baby on board the driver is distracted constantly, the idea is to keep well back and allow for sudden movements that deviate from the expected route.

Sudden stop to pick up the pacifier,

Swerve into McDs to collect chips to keep brat quiet,

Noxious smell coming from the rear seat requiring immediate attention,

Archived