Rock Band 360

Slim

I've got Rock Band 2, but not 1. You can import the songs into 2 if you've got the first game for a fee on Live. I'm looking to be pikey and borrow someones Rock Band one for a few hours to get this done. Anyone help? :)

If you can't get a copy in your area, you can use mine. But I dunno when I'll be in Onchan. I didn't know that, I'll look into how to import them later.

I've got Rock Band 2, but not 1. You can import the songs into 2 if you've got the first game for a fee on Live. I'm looking to be pikey and borrow someones Rock Band one for a few hours to get this done. Anyone help? :)

If you can't get a copy in your area, you can use mine. But I dunno when I'll be in Onchan. I didn't know that, I'll look into how to import them later.

Ta for that. No other takers so far. To import then you boot Rock band 1, download the update, pick the new export songs option and pay 400 points on live, it'll then copy the songs to the hard disk (1.5gb) and they'll be available in rb2.

Is there anywhere that does 360 game rentals I wonder?

I sold bockband drums etc.. and bought guitar hero world tour and drums etc.. which i think is much better than rockband, the drums are far better.

Having spent a bunch of the hollidays with both Guitar Hero World tour and Rock Band 2, I come to the following conclusion:

Rock Band 2 is a better game, but GHWT has the better instruments. This is fine though, you can use the instruments with both.

Rock Band 2 is a better game, but GHWT has the better instruments. This is fine though, you can use the instruments with both.

Yep totally agree, I came to the same conclusion. I just have to find the time to play them more.

Umm, I got caught out good style on transfering the songs to the hard drive, I paid 400 microsoft points. If you look on the back of the Rockband 2 booklet it gives you a code so you can do it for nothing.

That'll teach me for not looking at the booklet.

Archived