Rock Band 360

Slim

Umm, I got caught out good style on transfering the songs to the hard drive, I paid 400 microsoft points. If you look on the back of the Rockband 2 booklet it gives you a code so you can do it for nothing.

That'll teach me for not looking at the booklet.

That code is to play rock band 2 tracks in rock band 1, not the other way around (I think!)

Anyone else playing career mode in rb2? It's a bit bloody cheeky. Throws in challenges for tracks that are only on DLC, and says 'soz, you've not bought this'. That's not on eh?

also near the end it only allows you to play some songs on hard or expert (these being some of the harder songs in the game already), which kind of put me off a bit

Not hit any of those yet. I'm struggling to play some of the challenges, I think they're battle ones. When I try it says 'check your band name isn't profane and check you've got a live account'. Bloody thing.

It rocks other than that though, I'm totally hooked. GHWT hasn't had a look in yet.

Umm, I got caught out good style on transfering the songs to the hard drive, I paid 400 microsoft points. If you look on the back of the Rockband 2 booklet it gives you a code so you can do it for nothing.

That'll teach me for not looking at the booklet.

Isn't that the code for the 20 free DLC songs that came out for RB2?

Archived