Sam Barks Show

iomlee

went to see Sam this afternoon with my family, enjoyed the show even though a bit disjointed, did she really need all the costume changes?? I would say though the 40 minute interval was too long, yes I know this was because every little girl wanted to have their photo taken (for £10!) with her, but the kids were bored and the second half was sadly lost on most of the kids. But she has a great voice for someone so young and great performer,

What was the evening show like?

todays average consumer's attention span has dropped, so the 15mins of fame has also dropped to just 5 mins.

This trend was first noticed after the boom of minor celebrities being churned out by reality shows.

should there be a lull in the market in the future the industry may improve.

not only is there a credit crunch but we also have a fame crunch too!

Maybe it went to charity?

My money is on no way, shes having her 5 minutes of fame and milking......I would.

You might......she didn't.

All money raised goes to charity.

Feel good about yourself?...I wouldn't

well you wouldn't but maybe he would...

Maybe it went to charity?

My money is on no way, shes having her 5 minutes of fame and milking......I would.

You might......she didn't.

All money raised goes to charity.

Feel good about yourself?...I wouldn't

How do we know that? Wheres your proof?

So yeah, I still feel good about my self, apart from I have flu.

According to sign by Keigs stand, 2 pounds out of the 10 pounds charged for the photos was going towards charity, though didnt say which one! We thought Samantha Barks herself was very good, but the organisation of the show was very poor. There were no Villa staff on hand to begin with, before the doors were opened, which caused a lot of confusion. The interval was indeed too long, resulting in bored children and frustrated adults. Keigs were extremely slow to print some of the photographs, which meant only one of the three little girls we had brought along had her picture signed by Sam, as she had stopped signing by the time the others were printed.

I went Sat eve, the prize draw went on a bit too long .. but the rest was great.

Time in the interval to chat to a few pals who were also there, get a few drinks, and settle to enjoy the rest of the show. Great band!

Still think she would make me a great duvet.

Archived