Moffat Slags Off The Vice Admiral Haddacks

Cronky

As Freggyragh suggests, manxman2, smooks and knoxville could just be trolling.

Either that or they're just a bunch or inbred loudmouthed cunts ?

Deff not inbred or loudmouthed but maybe a cunt......maybe.

I stand by what I say.

Being Manx has lost its sense of identity, anyone thinks your English ( which isnt always a good thing ).

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I seem to remember someone else who posted on local forums a lot that had trouble with the quote function. Hmm, I wonder...

i have no problem with the quote feature..

and your in a position to check my i.p. against any logs .. im a newbie that your tough guys thought they could basically bully .. they are wrong i dont do bullied..

you say my comments are damaging i was asking which comments would they be..

one of these comments below maybe..

it takes more than living here for 15 years to be a manxman no matter what your passport says..

or my comments on you are only truly local when you have several generations of relatives replenishing the soil you walk on and are made of.

please feel free to post the comments i have made that you find damaging rather than just bandwagoning..

OK fair point. Should have said that I find Bernards comments damaging and your posts damaging. You seem to get a fair point going and then end it with "well fuck off then".

As for the 15 year thing, I don't know. Like I said my family go back a long way, but I find myself quite lethargic about "manxness", yet I have a friend who moved here in 1990(ish) and does more for the island than I do, does that make him more manx?

They're not my tough guys, guy. They're the internets tough guys.

Anyway, I should clarify I guess, I meant multiple quotes, any fool can quote a single post correctly.

Try quoting more than one without breaking teh code.

:)

who cares that you use capitals or the exact grammer ..

what a turkey all you care about is grandstanding .. look at me im prettier than the yokel look at me i start my sentences with a capital etc etc etc .. when the truth is you dont have a point and whats more you dont really have anywhere not to make it..

look at me look at me..

Oh dear, the inverted snobbery has arrived. Oh well, I guess it was only a matter of time...

The truth is the likes of you, Kermode and Moffat merely serve to reinforce the stereotypes the non-manx have of us because they share your tiny-minded bigotry. The irony being that you're more like them than the majority of the manx will ever be. Congratulations, you're a self-serving prophecy. Well done you...

you say my comments are damaging i was asking which comments would they be..

one of these comments below maybe..

it takes more than living here for 15 years to be a manxman no matter what your passport says..

or my comments on you are only truly local when you have several generations of relatives replenishing the soil you walk on and are made of.

please feel free to post the comments i have made that you find damaging rather than just bandwagoning..

OK fair point. Should have said that I find Bearnards comments damaging and your posts damaging. You seem to get a fair point going and then end it with "well fuck off then".

As for the 15 year thing, I don't know. Like I said my family go back a long way, but I find myself quite lethargic about "manxness", yet I have a friend who moved here in 1990(ish) and does more for the island than I do, does that make him more manx?

i would bet on it that i never used that term whilst on this forum .. please for the 3rd time of asking back up your accusations with a quote or leave out the unescesary lies..

who cares that you use capitals or the exact grammer ..

what a turkey all you care about is grandstanding .. look at me im prettier than the yokel look at me i start my sentences with a capital etc etc etc .. when the truth is you dont have a point and whats more you dont really have anywhere not to make it..

look at me look at me..

Oh dear, the inverted snobbery has arrived. Oh well, I guess it was only a matter of time...

The truth is the likes of you, Kermode and Moffat merely serve to reinforce the stereotypes the non-manx have of us because they share your tiny-minded bigotry. The irony being that you're more like them than the majority of the manx will ever be. Congratulations, you're a self-serving prophecy. Well done you...

did you nearly attempt to make a point there PK...??

They're not my tough guys, guy. They're the internets tough guys.

Anyway, I should clarify I guess, I meant multiple quotes, any fool can quote a single post correctly.

Try quoting more than one without breaking teh code.

:)

i have no idea what you mean .. if i attempted to double quote in one post i would open 2 pages and copy and paste one i havent familiarised myself with all the options and tabs yet .. i havnt had the time you may have noticed that ive been knee deep in dipshits.. ;)

I know its a few hours ago but going back to

please feel free to post the actual post where i have typed the bolded part of your quote..

you people dont like it str8 up so will use the slyest of tricks to shut the messenger up..

and for the record where have i said anything remotely connected to the finance industrie you are all attributing other peoples quotes to me in what seems to be a co-ordinated effort to shut me up ..

Why did you (incorrectly) assume my whole post referred to you? Can't I mention the finance industry just because you didn't?

sometimes my friend not all is as it appears .. still it was a good quick way to sort the wheat from the chaff ..

who is playing who my friend..

Your coming across a bit mental now (actually I meant to say a bit more mental that you have previously come across as in this thread).

Archived