Tt Superbikes Legends V Tt Superbikes

manxbird

We've got TT Superbikes for the PS2 which he loves to bits and does a couple of laps whenever he's got a spare few minutes.

I'm thinking about buying either TT Superbikes Legends or TT Superbikes Real Road Racing Championship. I would be grateful for comments and recommendations please.

Other than whats below I cant really help, I dont own either game myself nor do I know anyone who does.

I even struggled to find reviews on the games with the only one being a 6 out of 10 for championship.

Hope the overviews help, failing that they are cheap enough £10-£15 just buy them both :)

Legends:

Experience six of the world’s treacherous road circuits and recreate the legendary racing battles from the last six decades. Featuring the giant names in road racing and their iconic machines, TT SUPERBIKES Legends answers all the questions, who is the best? Who is the fastest? Who is the true king of the road?

Race the most vicious and unforgiving road racing circuits like Aberdare Park, NorthWest 200, Isle Of Man TT, Southern 100, Oliver’s Mount and Ulster GP. The action is fast and furious with the renowned racing machines reaching spell bounding speeds requiring intense skill and control to command the ultra realistic handling.

Challenge yourself with extreme racing through villages and around blind bends clashing with road racing giants! TT SUPERBIKES

Legends gives you the chance to put yourself amongst the greats!

Championship:

Experience the ultimate challenge with the only game that lets you test your skills on the world’s most demanding courses.

TT Superbikes Real Road Racing Championship is the eagerly-awaited follow-up to the hugely successful TT Superbikes, and the new game takes the experience to a whole new level.

Not only can you ride the Isle of Man TT course and Southern 100 circuit, but you can now also compete at the North West 200, Ulster Grand Prix, Macau, Oliver’s Mount and Aberdare Park.

There’s an even bigger choice of top road racers, teams and 80 machines in six different classes to pick from. TT Superbikes Real Road Racing Championship delivers ultra-realistic handling, faithfully recreated courses and all the thrills and excitement of between-the-hedges racing.

Change your set-up to get the most from the machine, pay attention to marshals and flags, deal with changing weather and keep control as your tyres fade.

Archived