[BBC News] Call to stop speeding by schools

Newsbot

It comes after complaints from both Dhoon and Sulby schools

I've got a complaint for Dhoon School: Tell the dippy mothers to drop their kids off and fuck off instead of double parking alongside the layby for half an hour, or go park in the big fucking carpark 200 yards down the road.

It comes after complaints from both Dhoon and Sulby schools

I've got a complaint for Dhoon School: Tell the dippy mothers to drop their kids off and fuck off instead of double parking alongside the layby for half an hour, or go park in the big fucking carpark 200 yards down the road.

That seems to go for just about every school I pass at the drop off/collection time! Have these people lost the use of their legs?

Same at Ashley Hill. Car park's empty, surrounding roads are double parking lazy female 4x4 driving hell. I'll bet half of em are paying 40 quid a month to use a gym too, it's nuts.

Ooh do not start me on it, I get soooo mad. My lovely little one is at Ballacloan and I park legally to collect him, unlike the fuckwits who do not seem to quite understand what double yellow lines mean. One day I was quite happy to see a police man in the area, thought he might go and have a word with them....but....the police innit? never fail to fail.

Ooh do not start me on it, I get soooo mad. My lovely little one is at Ballacloan and I park legally to collect him, unlike the fuckwits who do not seem to quite understand what double yellow lines mean. One day I was quite happy to see a police man in the area, thought he might go and have a word with them....but....the police innit? never fail to fail.

To be fair at Ballacloan I'd swear blind that half of those dropping off don't have proper driving licences. The general road skills are totally shocking but if you complain they pretend they can't speak english and drive off.

To be fair Oldmanxfella, that is a pile of bull. Why? only today ALL of the cars parked on the bus stop and double yellow lines belonged to fully English speaking people. One was so important (4wd) that they didn't even need to reverse park but drove over the pavement to park in the bus stop. Particularly annoying (to me) is the stupid Hopes & Dreams bus that comes to collect the children of 'the working class', as a point, I would not send my children to that nursery because the man driving the bus is a freaking maniac on the roads...I wonder if they need some kind of PSV license to drive what is essentially a school bus (well its big, it parks on the bus stop and the driver is a .....). All of the dealings I have had with non-English parents have been fine and dandy, Im just sorry my English is so slack that most of the time they do not understand my back slang, lazy assed jive talking :)

Archived