[BBC News] Father's delight over Oake medal

Newsbot

so what..

a person who was in our employ son died tragically for all concerned .. but it doesnt concern us..

just highlights how lucky we are that theres a 40+mile wall of water seperating us from the parasite and his ilk that carried out the slaying..

so what..

a person who was in our employ son died tragically for all concerned .. but it doesnt concern us..

just highlights how lucky we are that theres a 40+mile wall of water seperating us from the parasite and his ilk that carried out the slaying..

Just a few questions if you don't mind answering please?

Have you lost a child and if not could you possibly conceive that loss?

Have you ever put your life on the line to help someone else when the result would/could be your own death?

No it doesn't concern us at all but i would hope that it shows that not everyone will lie down, play dead and watch the shitheads walk over us.

At least if it would have happened in the IOM, Mikey Moyle could have at least banned the convicted fron the IOM for 5 years.

I can see what you're trying to say and i agree but the "So what " was abit uncalled for imo.

A Medal, not to sure about that, maybe they should hand them out to the guys and girls serving in the Armed Services abroad. Imo, they, including the police, are there to there to protect us and that includes putting your life on the line.

so what..

Just a few questions if you don't mind answering please?

Have you lost a child and if not could you possibly conceive that loss?

Have you ever put your life on the line to help someone else when the result would/could be your own death?

No it doesn't concern us at all but i would hope that it shows that not everyone will lie down, play dead and watch the shitheads walk over us.

At least if it would have happened in the IOM, Mikey Moyle could have at least banned the convicted fron the IOM for 5 years.

I can see what you're trying to say and i agree but the "So what " was abit uncalled for imo.

A Medal, not to sure about that, maybe they should hand them out to the guys and girls serving in the Armed Services abroad. Imo, they, including the police, are there to there to protect us and that includes putting your life on the line.

Have you lost a child and if not could you possibly conceive that loss? .. he wasnt a child. .. and i have lost both parents and a sister so i know what grief is all about.

Have you ever put your life on the line to help someone else when the result would/could be your own death? no .. but ive never been paid to risk my health either..

No it doesn't concern us at all but i would hope that it shows that not everyone will lie down, play dead and watch the shitheads walk over us. .. something we agree on

I can see what you're trying to say and i agree but the "So what " was abit uncalled for imo. .. maybe your right but we all say things that come over different in print and look irrelevent ,, example .. At least if it would have happened in the IOM, Mikey Moyle could have at least banned the convicted fron the IOM for 5 years.

I think your barking up the wrong tree if you want Manxman2 to give a monkeys that doesn't come with 3 legs stamped on it.

Agree the medal was a bit much but sad for the loss.

your a fine one to be talking about barking dogman.

Have you ever put your life on the line to help someone else when the result would/could be your own death? no .. but ive never been paid to risk my health either..

I agree that this has been miscoded as an Isle of Man story, but I can't see how anyone can complain about this man receiving a medal for gallantry. Yes, police officers may expect as part of their jobs to encounter dangerous situations. However, an unarmed officer apprehending and restraining a knife-wielding suspect is going above and beyond the call of duty.

Archived