Israel/hamas - Whos Gonna Break First?

MilitantDogOwner

With the situation in Gaza worsening by the day, who will take the first step towards peace - Israel or Hamas?

Is Israel justified in the attacks on Hamas or are Hamas the injuried party in all this?

There are calls for Obama to step in already even though he is yet to take power. Will he have a shit storm on his plate on his first day?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Israel justified in the attacks on Hamas or are Hamas the injuried party in all this?

I'm not sure these are true alternatives - I don't agree with either

Care to offer some alternatives?

I feel that Israel were right to retaliate for the attacks...but now they have bombed the snot out of Hamas I feel they should step back and say "Right thats what happens when you shoot rockets at us. Wanna talk peace now?"

I feel that Israel were right to retaliate for the attacks...but now they have bombed the snot out of Hamas I feel they should step back and say "Right thats what happens when you shoot rockets at us. Wanna talk peace now?"

I'd agree that they are justified in retaliating, but not like this. They are shelling UN schools, for fuck's sake, where they know full well civilians are seeking shelter. That said, it beats me why Hamas can't just STOP firing their crappy, pointless rockets

There was a time when Israel was admired for standing up to, and defeating, the powerful Arabic states. Unfortunately, perhaps, the perception now is that Israel is doing the bullying.

Support for Hamas, even amongst Palestinians, was fragile and the Israelis may have believed that they could completely undermine it by their actions. There is the risk, however, of producing the opposite effect when the destruction appears so indiscriminate.

It certainly appears to be the first headache for Obama.

I'd agree that they are justified in retaliating, but not like this. They are shelling UN schools, for fuck's sake, where they know full well civilians are seeking shelter. That said, it beats me why Hamas can't just STOP firing their crappy, pointless rockets

in bold .. that puzzles me aswell .. but they cannot accept that the occupiers of their ancient lands are there to stay .. they just want them out at any cost it would seem even tho it looks futile to the rest of the world.

this one is set to rumble for generations there is no alternative too much bad blood.

reminds me of somewhere else..

...............................@........

:

:

:

:

|

U<o)))militantdogowner)))><

I don't think Israel are totally to blame for the number of civilian casualties. Hamas has made a habit of making strikes from civilian and so-called "non-targets" likes schools.

Obama will probably not want to get out of bed his first day at work what with him being set to save the whole world from itself.

I've got a feeling that the conflict in the Middle East (not the onces we're involved in, the ones locally) will never end certainly not in my life time.

in bold .. that puzzles me aswell .. but they cannot accept that the occupiers of their ancient lands are there to stay .. they just want them out at any cost it would seem even tho it looks futile to the rest of the world.

this one is set to rumble for generations there is no alternative too much bad blood.

:

:

:

:

|

Sigh, havent you got some kippers to bother. Stick to the topic.

If you don't think this has been timed to happen just as Obama's coming into power - I'd think again.

this angle is hard to see albert.

i dont disagree as the yanks are so cynical .. like the ricin envolopes and the airliner coming down on the suburbs whilst pushing thru the emergency terror acts after 9/11.

bill clintons blowjob revelations cost several innocent lives in a pharmasuticals factory that was bombed in order to keep him of the front pages .. etc etc the list is endless .. endless cynisism..

:

:

:

:

|

Sigh, havent you got some kippers to bother. Stick to the topic.

i would like to know which part was not on topic. .. so take your own advice my friend..

Archived