Israel/hamas - Whos Gonna Break First?

MilitantDogOwner

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i meant there secret servicemen.

their invisible people .. the americans tools of destruction .. they are ruthless.

Mossad? Or the CIA?

Explain some more please, how are they the tools of destruction?

mossad have done americas dark deeds for decades including many assasinations .. thats pretty destructive imo.

Just interested that's all, I study terrorism but not done a lot of reading about Mossad. Though I know the CIA is limited in what it can do because of America being the liberal democracy that it is and with the services being under regular scrutiny. But the Americans and many countries in the west ask for help from other secret services for help whenever it any legal impasse occurs, this why you have extraordinary rendition.

Which the israelis have denied using.

Though I know the CIA is limited in what it can do because of America being the liberal democracy that it is and with the services being under regular scrutiny.

Ha, what about the regular overthrowing of other 'liberal democracy's to establish a puppet leader?

Erm I don't think you are right in that - link.

In response, the IDF said Tuesday that it "wishes to reiterate that it uses [white phosphorus] weapons in compliance with international law, while strictly observing that they be used in accordance with the type of combat and its characteristics."

Peter Herby, the head of the The International Committee of the Red Cross' mines-arms unit said that using phosphorus to illuminate a target or create smoke is legitimate under international law, and that there was no evidence the Jewish state was intentionally using phosphorus in a questionable way, such as burning down buildings or knowingly putting civilians at risk.

I think that is now an open question especially after the burning down of the UN compounds with the stuff - but it isn't exactly a guided weapon so such things COULD be unintentional!

I fully admit White Phosphorus' use is very controversial - it looks like the Yanks started using it to "shake & bake" insurgents in Falluja - I wonder if the IDF have studied/learned these tactics?

Though I know the CIA is limited in what it can do because of America being the liberal democracy that it is and with the services being under regular scrutiny.

Ha, what about the regular overthrowing of other 'liberal democracy's to establish a puppet leader?

Good point, do you mean helping to overthrow regimes in places like Latin America?

I fully admit White Phosphorus' use is very controversial - it looks like the Yanks started using it to "shake & bake" insurgents in Falluja - I wonder if the IDF have studied/learned these tactics?

Thanks for the reply, I did look into it myself. Pretty nasty stuff. Curious though, it is the Palestinians who are using this isn't it? Although from looking at the photo it appears that those people are Arabs, (though I know there are Arab Israelis). I mean, surely it is not the Israelis who are using this sort of weapon?

LDV I think you need to look into it a little more.

Its the IDF who are using it.

I should. The recent ins and outs of the conflict is not something I know much about.

I don't truly find it hard to believe, but it is shocking that a so-called democratic state can use such a weapon, which would appear to be indiscriminate and used to maim, against Palestinians. This not counter-insurgency or low-intensity conflict, but I think you have pointed out a type of tit for tat. But the palestinian civilians, though they may support Hamas to varying degrees do not deserve this, and it certainly won't do Israeli any good to carry on as it is doing.

Archived