Slimming Award For Port St Mary Woman

Albert Tatlock

Stu, salads don't taste of much, so I can only imagine you either hate the colour green or you're just getting the dressing wrong. Try a really good balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, roasted pine kernals and pumpkin seeds, and a pinch of salt and pepper, a few croutons, a few bits of feta, maybe an anchovie or two, or a bit of smoked mackeral, or some roast ham. Anyone would dodge a boring salad, but a good salad is hard to beat.

Try a really good balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, roasted pine kernals and pumpkin seeds, and a pinch of salt and pepper, a few croutons, a few bits of feta, maybe an anchovie or two, or a bit of smoked mackeral, or some roast ham. Anyone would dodge a boring salad, but a good salad is hard to beat.

That sounds quite fattening actually. Tasty though!

A slow metabolism and an overhealthy appetite soon puts the pounds on. It's amazing how many calories you get from just one look at food.

A complete inability to walk past a pie shop without going in is also a contributing factor.

That's my problem, plus the abundance of good, cheap beer in my current location :D Want to do the Parish Walk this year, so realistically I need to shed 3 stone before June or my improbably skinny legs will collapse under the strain!

Archived