Malodorous Milk

mollag

Just spotted the denials from the Milk Wallahs re the product going off.

We had several bottles went off prematurely over the Holls, we then bought less. more often and put it down to thunder, nasty spirits and failing to say hello to the Faeries.

Anyone else experience the sour?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As other have posted, i dont buy milk from shoprite anymore because it goes off either that day or the next even though the best before is a few days away. I cant say i have noticed it from anywhere else although I only tend to buy from the local shop or swipe it from work now.

My brother in law used to get me a couple of bottles whenever he was down south and the milk was fecking great.

Ooo i grew up on freshly squeezed cow juice, Mmmm full Fat and if i timed it right still warm fresh straight from da Cow into my urn, Now thats what i call Milk ;)

And while we are on about milk, is that place in Colby that used to make the bottled stuff still open

it sounds as though you mean Walkers Dairy..I'm thinking shut...but there's always ' Cooil Bros ' up Bradda..that's where we sed to get ours from when we were in PSM...

And while we are on about milk, is that place in Colby that used to make the bottled stuff still open

' Cooil Bros ' up Bradda..that's where we sed to get ours from when we were in PSM...

Thats the one, are they still about? I feel a proper Bo rice pudding comming on this weekend if they are.

bought 2 pints in cartons last night dated the 13 Jan and both were thick lumpy gloop, ate a bowl of cereal before realising something was up, they didnt smell off just looked it.

Similar sort of thing bought 2 pints semi-skinned over Crimbo new year both were more like wallpaper paste than milk!

Archived