Malodorous Milk

mollag

There is something going on as several people at work have bought milk amd got the blobs with no off smell

I reckon the Goverment have given up on poisoning us all with Chemtrails from planes and are putting it directly in the milk, it must be a cheaper option now that there's a recession. It's all done to make us forget the MEA loan, IRIS project and Whey being pumped into Douglas bay. I had a white shit today as well - so they were definatley testing it on dogs in the late 70's early 80's - yes, yes I did pick it up.

Any tinfoil in shoprite? Shelves were empty the other day...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manx Radio report

"no problems with the supply of milk"

There was certainly yet another problem with the disposal of the waste product. On Monday evening about 11pm Broadway was again flooded with the waste from the creamery. This stuff really stinks and will churn your stomach if you get a whiff.

It seems to be happening quite regularly. You can often see the white cloud out at sea where the waste is chucked out from the old sewer pipe, that is when it is not being chucked down Broadway.

And while we are on about milk, is that place in Colby that used to make the bottled stuff still open

' Cooil Bros ' up Bradda..that's where we sed to get ours from when we were in PSM...

Thats the one, are they still about? I feel a proper Bo rice pudding comming on this weekend if they are.

My sister says they are..just got a text back letting me know 7.gif

The chief executive of the Isle of Man Creamery says he is not aware of any problems with the supply of milk in the Isle of Man.

His comments follow several reports yesterday of the product going off before it had been delivered.

Finlay McLeod says it's very rare for the creamery to have production problems with milk, and dairy products are thoroughly checked before they leave the creamery

So all the people who are actually purchasing and finding it's substandard are all making it up are they?

Piss poor customer service.

Complacent.

The chief executive of the Isle of Man Creamery says he is not aware of any problems with the supply of milk in the Isle of Man.

His comments follow several reports yesterday of the product going off before it had been delivered.

Finlay McLeod says it's very rare for the creamery to have production problems with milk, and dairy products are thoroughly checked before they leave the creamery

So all the people who are actually purchasing and finding it's substandard are all making it up are they?

Piss poor customer service.

Complacent.

My mate works for Shoprite and he told me that all there 1 pints of semi-skimmed milk dated the 13th was delivered and was put on sale and was then taken off sale and was replaced by the dairy within 30 mins as is was off and they knew all about it it was only the 1 pints an not 2's or 4 pints so something is going on !!!

My mate works for Shoprite and he told me that all there 1 pints of semi-skimmed milk dated the 13th was delivered and was put on sale and was then taken off sale and was replaced by the dairy within 30 mins as is was off and they knew all about it it was only the 1 pints an not 2's or 4 pints so something is going on !!!

OMG - Milkygate !

Who knew? Was there a cover up?

Archived