Left 4 Dead

Slim

I've already told you why people like it. Because it's fun. Sorry you don't see that, but there are plenty more games out there for you to play instead of wasting your time trying to understand why you don't like one in particular.

And no, I'm not interested in a discussion with you about it. You've already made your mind up. I see little value in it.

Well I really enjoyed it because it doesnt have nazis, ruskies and middle easterns in, (althought COD WAW nazi zombie is fantastic fun!)

Its fast paced, and great fun, each game is different due to the different placement of the zombies, and in four player mode (how it is supposed to be played) it is a great laugh.

To me the only critisism is the need for more weapons and more key baddies.

still good fun and a proper co-op game that makes a change.

I've got both - L4D on the PC and Fallout3 on the 360. Personally, I think Fallout3 is dull as fuck and L4D is great fun.

You've got to enjoy a slow pace and narrative to enjoy Fallout 3, it is an rpg after all.

I get that l4d is fun, I've had fun playing it, just not best game ever fun. Hopefully with more weapons and maps it can fill out a bit and offer some lasting appeal.

I've got both - L4D on the PC and Fallout3 on the 360. Personally, I think Fallout3 is dull as fuck and L4D is great fun.

You've got to enjoy a slow pace and narrative to enjoy Fallout 3, it is an rpg after all.

I get that l4d is fun, I've had fun playing it, just not best game ever fun. Hopefully with more weapons and maps it can fill out a bit and offer some lasting appeal.

Just said game of year not best game ever...

Archived