Port St. Mary Pier Lighthouse

AlexMcC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What job do you do that qualifies you to criticise DOT workers who are doing their best to replace the navigation aids in strong winds and cold conditions.

I will tell you that the light was replaced in the rain and wind on Thursday morning probably while you were still snoring in your little bed.

Dont smear the name of Men who are hard at work while you point your camera from the comfort of your drivers window.

People like you and others on this site are just the type of little people that get their peverse jollies by looking at real men working.

Oh dear - don't tell me a German has to point out the concept of humour to you...

Besides - drivers window? More like bracing the mild wind at the shore before going for a relaxed walk through sunny PSM that day. Oh - and I witnessed the efficiency of a certain department first hand a few times - most notably when it took five guys the best part of three weeks to put a little drain into the road down here - I couldn't work that slow if I tried.

Now, before you punch a whole through the ceiling now, I'm sure there are dedicated and good working people at the DoT as well, but it's the slackers that are getting noticed by the public - the same public that pay for the 700+ staff...

What job do you do that qualifies you to criticise DOT workers who are doing their best to replace the navigation aids in strong winds and cold conditions.

I will tell you that the light was replaced in the rain and wind on Thursday morning probably while you were still snoring in your little bed.

Dont smear the name of Men who are hard at work while you point your camera from the comfort of your drivers window.

People like you and others on this site are just the type of little people that get their peverse jollies by looking at real men working.

Yeah.

post-10616-1232050413_thumb.jpg

I bet you need a tea-break after all that exertion.

What you need, you stupid little turd, is a good hard smack in the teeth, if you have any. 10-1 you are a homosexual.

Yeah right - you and who's army? - Oh yeah, the army of 800 that work for the DoT.

Hard day leaning on the shovel was it? Careful, all that tea drinking and shovel leaning can lead to tennis elbow. But there again so can being a wanker.

You should know asshole , actually you are not worth the effort you sorry sack of worthless shit.

Yeah.

What you need, you stupid little turd, is a good hard smack in the teeth, if you have any. 10-1 you are a homosexual.

Yeah right - you and who's army? - Oh yeah, the army of 800 that work for the DoT.

Hard day leaning on the shovel was it? Careful, all that tea drinking and shovel leaning can lead to tennis elbow. But there again so can being a wanker.

You should know asshole ,You Tube is fill of stuff about you and a dog.

I put your reponses last night down to a few beers...but clearly you really are a plonker.

Anyway, as for the youtube videos, I was innocent I tell yer...the dog just happened to be licking his bollocks at the same time my belt broke and my trousers happened to fall down ;) As for the govet minister, she just happened to be passing by at the same time.

... get their peverse jollies by looking at real men working.

As Jerome K Jerome said "I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours." No doubt in Amadeus' case from behind well-sealed car windows.

And as the DOT motto says "when you're in a hole - keep digging."

... get their peverse jollies by looking at real men working.

As Jerome K Jerome said "I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours." No doubt in Amadeus' case from behind well-sealed car windows.

And as the DOT motto says "when you're in a hole - keep digging."

HA HA HA, you must all be related, come from the same mother?, sister? who knows?

Just like sheep you lot, clones all bleating the same old rubbish,better go and get your gene pool strengthened.

HA HA HA, you must all be related, come from the same mother?, sister? who knows?

Just like sheep you lot, clones all bleating the same old rubbish,better go and get your gene pool strengthened.

Is 'doodlebug' Salford? If he is I claim the prize!

This is like Cave Reunion Thread II - The Sequel

Keep it up.

Do you reckon whilst doodlebug posts there are 2 other people standing by his computer in Hi-Vis jackets. One drinking a cup of tea and another (management) ensuring all H+S protoc........

<tea break>

........ol is properly observed

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah.

I take it you suffer from tennis elbow then even though you're not an employee of the D.o.T.....knobjockey

Archived