So The Beers Gone Back Up

pokerman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, proper beer (Okells) is £2.00 a pint at my local. If you must drink nasty imported lager (note the spelling), that's your problem.

S

OOPs your right ( spelling ) were the hell did the r come from. :huh: typo, must have been.

Went to the pub last night looking forward to a pint after a hard shift at work and what do I find, larger back up to 3.05 a pint, so after being ripped off for years they give us a reasonable priced pint for a grand total of 15 days, bloody marvelous. :angry:

The bells, the bells.......

Went to the pub last night looking forward to a pint after a hard shift at work and what do I find, larger back up to 3.05 a pint, so after being ripped off for years they give us a reasonable priced pint for a grand total of 15 days, bloody marvelous. :angry:

The bells, the bells.......

No thanks dude don't drink whiskey but thanks all the same. ;)

Hard Shift :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hard Shift :lol:

You know what I meant Mr G. ;)

People still more pay for piss poor lager.

You could make a poem out of that:

People still more

pay for

piss poor

lager.

Something between a Clerihew and a haiku.

S

Very good :D you must be of Irish / Japanese ancestry ?

Irish, if you go back 1,400 years, and Japanese if you go back 40,000 years (approximately).

Could be more, but, as you know, the Toba catastrophe provides an upper limit of about 75,000 years.

S

Irish, if you go back 1,400 years, and Japanese if you go back 40,000 years (approximately).

Could be more, but, as you know, the Toba catastrophe provides an upper limit of about 75,000 years.

S

So you are of Sumatran blood, god your lucky there wasn't many of them left after that episode.

S

So you are of Sumatran blood, god your lucky there wasn't many of them left after that episode.

Well, I have to confess that a certain amount of conjecture creeps in here. It is difficult to be certain about such distant ancestors.

But Toba does rather put the present difficulties into perspective.

S

Archived