Horse Trams

b4mbi

IoM Online saying that they are changing the hours the horsetrams work which will incur more costs as most Govt employees fixed hours only to 4:30??

OK, that's separate to the point I want to make which is why isn't the whole promenade made to be parking rear end in on the sea side, and then keep ONE horsetram track on the seaward side of the prom.

Rip up the other set of tracks and have 2 way traffic on that side of the prom and still parallel parking along loch prom?

Solves horse tram underoccupancy problem, creates more parking, relatively simple to do.

I know it's probably been said before, but I wanted to say it again.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IoM Online saying that they are changing the hours the horsetrams work which will incur more costs as most Govt employees fixed hours only to 4:30??

OK, that's separate to the point I want to make which is why isn't the whole promenade made to be parking rear end in on the sea side, and then keep ONE horsetram track on the seaward side of the prom.

Rip up the other set of tracks and have 2 way traffic on that side of the prom and still parallel parking along loch prom?

Solves horse tram underoccupancy problem, creates more parking, relatively simple to do.

I know it's probably been said before, but I wanted to say it again.

Better still electrify the route, lay tracks up through town, narrow the road and cut the parking bays thereby forcing motorists out of their cars as wholly inconvenient to use as a means of daily transport. Bingo the transport infrastructure pays for itself!

Of course we couldn't possibly do anything that would get people out of their cars, could we??...

Cyclist - a rider of a bicycle.

No mention of the word dickhead in that description.

But just to be on the safe side, I think i'll stop riding my bike & get a new hobby. Or not.

Right, now i'm off to get my wheels stuck in some tram tracks or something.

Cyclist: noun - a person who rides or travels by bicycle.

Dickhead Cyclist: noun - a person who rides a bicylce on pavements, ignores red lights and uses a public cycle path as a training ground for racing.

Cyclist: noun - a person who rides or travels by bicycle.

Dickhead Cyclist: noun - a person who rides a bicylce on pavements, ignores red lights and uses a public cycle path as a training ground for racing.

Ass - mule or donkey type ungulate used by Messiahs for no good reason and Humohrey Bogart types to retrieve gold before they go mad with venal lust

Tip - Taxi ashtrays

Arse - Aperture surrounded by buttocks flying above tits in amusing cycle style accident

Tit - The things arses pass over when front wheels of cycles get caught in tram rails

Archived