Good Riddance George W

Amadeus

I think we all mis-underestimated him.

Good riddance to him and to his best friends Tony Blair and John Howard.

Let's hope Obama can fulfil some of his ideals and not get side tracked by a 'war on terror'

America needs to concentrate on its own people and stop trying to rule the world.

1-”We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe.”

George W. Bush

2-”It’s time for the human race to enter the solar system.”

3-”The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.”

Geroge W Bush

-” It isn’t pollution that’s harming the environment. It’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it. “

George W. Bush

5-”Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.”

George W. Bush

6-”These people are trying to shake the will of the Iraqi citizens, and they want us to leave…I think the world would be better off if we did leave…”

George W. Bush

7-”I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.”

George W. Bush

8-”If we don’t succeed, we run the risk of failure.”

George W. Bush

9-”Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”

George W. Bush

10-Well, I think if you say you’re going to do something and don’t do it, that’s trustworthiness.

George W Bush

11 We both use Colgate toothpaste." —after a reporter asked what he had in common with British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Camp David, Md., Feb. 23, 2001

i wish i could find the one where he is talking about iraq and he gaffs when saying that americas oil is now safe or liberated..

I dont think that was God save the Queen missy :) I thought the same but the words were all wrong.

I wish they would stop going on about him being the first black president, it is a massive day because America has a new president, whether he is black white or green is of totally no consequence. It refers to a divide that really should not be about in this day and age.

I wish they would stop going on about him being the first black president, it is a massive day because America has a new president, whether he is black white or green is of totally no consequence. It refers to a divide that really should not be about in this day and age.

Excellent point.

I wish they would stop going on about him being the first black president,

Yes, a quick look at the history books puts him at about number 8 for black and mixed race president.

For example, why do you think Obama and MLK's idol is Abe Lincoln?

Archived