After You, No After You Old Chap

bluemonday

With regard to the matter of the lifeboats, if I was on a sinking ship I'd have one last wish; to shag Karen Matthews. Now you might say that she's not a very good mother and thats true but boy, is she a horny babe or what. I'd love to roger her till her bedsprings broke. I'd happily give her ten fags and a lottery scratchcard for her trouble. Call me sentimental, but she has got a majorly bonkable body.

With regard to the matter of the lifeboats, if I was on a sinking ship I'd have one last wish; to shag Karen Matthews. Now you might say that she's not a very good mother and thats true but boy, is she a horny babe or what. I'd love to roger her till her bedsprings broke. I'd happily give her ten fags and a lottery scratchcard for her trouble. Call me sentimental, but she has got a majorly bonkable body.

I think that's quite lovely actually.

wheres the irony in wanting england to win the world cup or great britain to win golds.

im british when i feel british which isnt often..

Why you support England in the World Cup? Do you support them because some of your favourites players usually end up on the England team?

"QUOTE (mooraghman @ Jan 23 2009, 04:13 PM)

I think that's quite lovely actually. "

Yes I do get a bit poetic at times. My current ladyfriend is a petite blonde with what are probably called classic good looks but when shes attending to my needs later tonight I shall be closing my eyes and imagiing that its Karen

If I was in danger of "popping my cork" (as the bible puts it) too quickly, all Id have to do is think of that horrible toothless googly eyed inbred step-uncle in law of hers, Donovan or something. Then Id be fit to pump Karen for another five minutes before having to summon up unpleasant imagery again

wheres the irony in wanting england to win the world cup or great britain to win golds.

im british when i feel british which isnt often..

Nope. If you are Manx, you are British all the time.

S

I was surprised to read this, it was a good while ago but I remember my history teacher for A level talking about how it was the British who lost their cool and were desperately trying to get in the boats, whereas the Americans showed more decency.

Heard David Savage being interviewed on the radio - it would appear that there was more than one myth about the Titanic (surprise!!!) - apparently contrary to Leonardo di Caprio the steerage passengers were not locked into their quarters as the ship sank. Mind you DS also made the point that a good factor in survivability was to be in 1st Class (then one would be wouldn't one).

If the Ben was sinking what would the band play?

I was surprised to read this, it was a good while ago but I remember my history teacher for A level talking about how it was the British who lost their cool and were desperately trying to get in the boats, whereas the Americans showed more decency.

Heard David Savage being interviewed on the radio - it would appear that there was more than one myth about the Titanic (surprise!!!) - apparently contrary to Leonardo di Caprio the steerage passengers were not locked into their quarters as the ship sank. Mind you DS also made the point that a good factor in survivability was to be in 1st Class (then one would be wouldn't one).

If the Ben was sinking what would the band play?

Well it wouldn't be the White Star Line tune. I would think 'Ellan Vannin',and not the Bee Gees song.

You bull-dykes are so romantic.

Archived