40mph Noobs!

WaZo

Why are there so many people that drive at no more than 40 on the islands roads?

I mean there can be like 20 cars behind them and they just sit there ... don't pull over where safe to do so to let people past!

If you are that scared of driving that you can not go above 40 stop driving and get the dam bus it goes faster than YOU!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you seen my best mate in his little white car that has "i obey the speed limits" written in black insulation tape on the back. He does 20 MPH over the mountain, then does 40 mph down Johny Wattersons Lane.

Why are there so many people that drive at no more than 40 on the islands roads?

I mean there can be like 20 cars behind them and they just sit there ... don't pull over where safe to do so to let people past!

If you are that scared of driving that you can not go above 40 stop driving and get the dam bus it goes faster than YOU!

What's your hurry?

leave home a few minutes early just incase you get stuck behind someone doing 40mph

What's your hurry?

I am in no hurry till i get stuck behind some noob for half an hour!

Archived