40mph Noobs!

WaZo

Well 'noob' gives it away really, he was pobably in a hurry to get the latest l33tz gamez from teh sh0pz.

You do realise that the bottleneck carpark and prom are 30mph limits?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stone me, I drive at 40MPH, generally because I have 2 children in the car and 'if' I had a blow out or something then I would be more likely to remain in control of the car. I will admit to driving like a twat when I had just passed my test and thinking slower drivers were 'noobs' but I've grown up now. The IoM is only small, the mentality of people who race about it beggers belief.

Wazo - many of us know EXACTLY what you mean and understand your frustration.

You're just being baited by the old lags!

lol

Well pickle my dipper, it's Bo n' Luke Duke of Hazzard County, lol,......... ; )) (although I always had Stu Peters down as a Boss Hogg myself, to look at at least.. lol,lol.. ; )) Yee Haa..... !

What I would like to know is when did it suddenly become legal to park your vehicle on the wrong side of the road facing the wrong way????

In places, it seems positively compulsory. Far be it from me to suggest that the fat-arsed slobs park their vehicles legally and then walk the extra 10 yards.

Next time you take a walk past the Job Centre on Prospect Hill or take a turn up Bucks Road or go to Tesco, have a good look. The so-called traffic police don't seem to care in the slightest.

Archived