40mph Noobs!

WaZo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had the dubious pleasure of being stuck in a line behind some doddery old cunt in a brand new Clio from Fishers Hill to Port Erin, and he couldn't bring himself to drive faster than 35mph.

He pulled in to Darnills to refuel, and I was sorely tempted to mention to him that there appears to be a problem with your car - as it doesn't seem able to go faster than 35mph.

However, this would have been lost on him.

He's probably never had an accident in his life but I bet he's caused a few in his time.

Driving over here is like being on a fucking fairground at the best of times.

Just calm down and stop being such an ignorant, intolerant. self-important twat.

I had the dubious pleasure of being stuck in a line behind some doddery old cunt in a brand new Clio from Fishers Hill to Port Erin, and he couldn't bring himself to drive faster than 35mph.

He pulled in to Darnills to refuel, and I was sorely tempted to mention to him that there appears to be a problem with your car - as it doesn't seem able to go faster than 35mph.

He's probably never had an accident in his life but I bet he's caused a few in his time.

Just calm down and stop being such an ignorant, intolerant. self-important twat.

Why don't you stick to the points I noted, instead of resorting to insults, you stupid cunt?

Why don't you stick to the points I noted, instead of resorting to insults, you stupid cunt?

I must agree with Port Erin on this one, and before Snaipyr post a good argument like his last one...I am ignorant, intolerant and a self-important twat.

But you know that coz i start this thread! It was worth it just to have you all worked up Snaipyr ;)

They are blind.

40mph is really too fast, but they drive at their limit out of consideration for others.

Is that why there are those braille bumps in the middle of the road?

:angry: whats the score with these cyclists riding tamdome? yeah we share the 4king road! they seem to think they own the road. i was put in a sitution where i was stuck behind 2 of them riding tamdome in rush hour 8.30ish am. and i was thinking when they clock on that here's car's building behind them that they would drop in to single file. lol but they did not seem to care? so any ways i over tuck them. when i saw fit . & shouted out of me window what i thought of them . chicken chocker's!!!. so later on that fine day i got to thinkin. what would i of done if some boy racer was coming in the opposite direction (out of the blue) when i was over taking the cyclists ???? would i have a head on with the boy racer? or nail the cyclists? WHAT WOULD YOU'S OF DONE IN THAT SITUTION? (eg) your over taking and it's lookin bad. remember split second decision. & be honest ..... unless your a lycra clad gimp.(cyclist) you know whos you are. you's need not apply this.

:angry: whats the score with these cyclists riding tamdome? yeah we share the 4king road! they seem to think they own the road. i was put in a sitution where i was stuck behind 2 of them riding tamdome in rush hour 8.30ish am. and i was thinking when they clock on that here's car's building behind them that they would drop in to single file. lol but they did not seem to care? so any ways i over tuck them. when i saw fit . & shouted out of me window what i thought of them . chicken chocker's!!!. so later on that fine day i got to thinkin. what would i of done if some boy racer was coming in the opposite direction (out of the blue) when i was over taking the cyclists ???? would i have a head on with the boy racer? or nail the cyclists? WHAT WOULD YOU'S OF DO IN THAT SITUTION? (eg) your over taking and it's lookin bad. remember split second decision. & be honest ..... unless your a lycra clad gimp.(cyclist) you know whos you are. you's need not apply this.

Anyone want to make a start on this one??

:angry: whats the score with these cyclists riding tamdome? yeah we share the 4king road! they seem to think they own the road. i was put in a sitution where i was stuck behind 2 of them riding tamdome in rush hour 8.30ish am. and i was thinking when they clock on that here's car's building behind them that they would drop in to single file. lol but they did not seem to care? so any ways i over tuck them. when i saw fit . & shouted out of me window what i thought of them . chicken chocker's!!!. so later on that fine day i got to thinkin. what would i of done if some boy racer was coming in the opposite direction (out of the blue) when i was over taking the cyclists ???? would i have a head on with the boy racer? or nail the cyclists? WHAT WOULD YOU'S OF DO IN THAT SITUTION? (eg) your over taking and it's lookin bad. remember split second decision. & be honest ..... unless your a lycra clad gimp.(cyclist) you know whos you are. you's need not apply this.

lol you will do. oh are you in to cycling to?

#

lol you will do. oh are you in to cycling to?

#

And thus it continues.....

Archived