Road Closed In Onchan

The Thriller

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think given the very confusing locality for a fatal crash, any speculation has a high chance of being wrong.

Well its easily done - straight road, 30mph limit, early morning, scooby do ..

Whatever happened what an awful situation and condolences to anyone affected.

I know of a guy who Backed himself out of a Blue Scooby at kerromoar the other week,

the car spun on the corner and slammed into a gateway backwards, the seatback snapped and he left out through the back window and woke up in the field,

I dont know of any other accidents this morning and I have just been speaking to someone who has had some very bad news so I dont think the outcome of this is going to be a happy one :(

Do you think if they have had news of this nature they would appreciate an independant party posting the details all over an internet board??

I dont know of any other accidents this morning and I have just been speaking to someone who has had some very bad news so I dont think the outcome of this is going to be a happy one :(

Do you think if they have had news of this nature they would appreciate an independant party posting the details all over an internet board??

What like the newspapers?

That is irrelevant, the question is should any friend be posting details on here?

That is irrelevant, the question is should any friend be posting details on here?

I was not a Friend and i didnt post anything that people didnt already know, I could have posted alot more but i am not a glossip.

Archived