Compensation Madness?

Chinahand

Really, I wonder what accent all those British people in Northen Ireland are speaking? Are the Welsh or the Scottish British because they are part of the British Isles? No. The are Irish. If you ask them where they are born? Irish. If you ask them their nationality do they say British? No.

How much is the British government spending keeping troops in Ireland? How much of that would be better spent on the shite barracks that the troops are accomodated in on British soil?

I may be wrong here, but I was under the impression that unionists call themselves British, not Irish.

And no, there is no need for troops in Ireland. Community policing is for the Police. Where is the confusion to be had in that?

I am referring to the continuing issue of of members of the community taking the law into their own hanfs, or meting out justice as they see fit. No confusion about it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really, I wonder what accent all those British people in Northen Ireland are speaking? Are the Welsh or the Scottish British because they are part of the British Isles? No. The are Irish. If you ask them where they are born? Irish. If you ask them their nationality do they say British? No.

I think you'll find a chap called Ian Paisley and only about 60% of the NI population will say you're talking through your arse.

So no change there then!

Archived