Nazi Party

simon

Does it matter?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry is a simply a spoiled and stupid insensitive Prat and his acts reflect far more on his ‘watchers’ and PR people than him.

To me the really big issue is the comment by NuLabour Home Secretary Charles Clarke, when he , said the he was satisfied with Harry's statement. "He's apologized and I think we should leave the matter there,"

Yet ANOTHER example of NuLabour ‘Let’s draw a line under it and move on’ mentality. Never mind what ‘it’ happens to have been ranging from Mandlesons dishonesty through to Blunkets arrogance and idiocy – always the same refrain ’Let’s draw a line under it and move on’.

Well how about NOT drawing a line under anything. How about remembering the misdeeds, the lies, the immorality, the dishonesty, and the simple gross stupidity and putting it on the record.

I voted doesn't matter.

It was a party and people were dressing up to have a laugh.

Harry is a simply a spoiled and stupid insensitive Prat and his acts reflect far more on his ‘watchers’ and PR people than him.

I don't suppose you've ever done fancy dress have you.

To me the really big issue is the comment by NuLabour Home Secretary Charles Clarke, when he , said the he was satisfied with Harry's statement. "He's apologized and I think we should leave the matter there,"

Yes, apologising is utterly pointless with a crime of this magnitude. Let's string him up. No wait, hanging is too good for this boy. Let's disembowel him first and have him torn into four quarters by his father's own polo ponies. That'll show the world how sorry we are that he made this childish error of judgement.

<_<

Yes, apologising is utterly pointless with a crime of this magnitude. Let's string him up. No wait, hanging is too good for this boy. Let's disembowel him first and have him torn into four quarters by his father's own polo ponies. That'll show the world how sorry we are that he made this childish error of judgement.

<_<

Once again you miss the point. Put aside what you think of me and just read what I wrote.

I started with "Harry is a simply a spoiled and stupid insensitive Prat and his acts reflect far more on his ‘watchers’ and PR people than him. "

And moved on to have a dig at Charles Clarke as I see the NuLabour responce as being far more significant than what a 20 year old kid - whoever he is - gets up to.

The Royal Family are supposed to be ambassadors and I think it does matter.

We are just two weeks from the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz - surely this idiot, being who he is, should have been aware of this.

This isn't a childish error - it's ignorance and insensitivity.

This guy doesn't learn from his mistakes - trouble is you can't sack royalty.

The sooner we're a Republic, the better.

it's probably a bit of a conspiracy - it was a private party after all where i should imagine he would be surrounded by mates - so whoever took the photo and offered it to the press will no doubt be making a racket from that...meanwhile, prince harry gets into trouble and is probably hoping that all this adverse publicity means that he will not be allowed to serve his time at Sandhurst, which will result in him being banished from the royal court and if this leaves him penniless, his mate who made the money from the picture will happily keep him clean, fed and clothed... thing is it's all turned on its' head as the Royal correspondent is now saying that Sandhurst'll do him the world of good - (poor thing will probably get the ch!£t kikkedd out of him)...

apart from all that - i think anyone who takes offence at what he was dressed as at a private fancy dress party should be shot - as the object of satire is clearly the Nazi party and not their victims who suffered in a war at the beginning of the last century. :ph34r:

<_<

Think about it - this is exactly the sort of reaction he would have wanted.

All I can say on the matter is that newspaper sales must be pretty low at the moment. The words Royalty and Scandal sell papers, even if it's utter codswallop like this. It's made "Topic du jour" today here, for instance.

Now if he'd got a skinhead and was seen at a Neo-Nazi meeting...

I wasn't really arguing for anything more than an apology only that I feel it does matter.

apart from all that - i think anyone who takes offence at what he was dressed as at a private fancy dress party should be shot - as the object of satire is clearly the Nazi party and not their victims who suffered in a war at the beginning of the last century.

Firstly, he's royalty and nothing is private, he knows that, we know that.

Secondly, the timing of his oh so funny 'satirical' dresswear could not be worse with the anniversary so close.

Archived