Nazi Party

simon

Does it matter?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mine are a lot bigger, Mission. Though, ahem, perhaps gravity has not helped them over the past decade.

You'll stretch them to buggery anyway, Rallybug, bouncing them about like that. Put them away, you saucy wench. Some of us have just eaten.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mine are a lot bigger, Mission. Though, ahem, perhaps gravity has not helped them over the past decade.

You'll stretch them to buggery anyway, Rallybug, bouncing them about like that. Put them away, you saucy wench. Some of us have just eaten.

smileyGoat.jpg

Just proves that money and privilege do not create well-balanced people who are fit to represent us. I know people who had neither and have more true class in their little finger than the likes of Prince Harry has in his whole body. The royal family have got to go.

... and anyone who's thinking of raising the old 'they're a great tourist attraction, though' argument - get over it!

Enough said.

The few people who I have known who went into the Army as officers were actually quite sussed people before they joined. They were grown - up for their years. Before they joined. Ditto a couple of people I knew who went to Dartmouth Naval College.

I'm anti militarism (and have no time for people who love the military for the sake of it). But I've always been impressed with all of the Army people I've actually met. They've always seemed like practical and sensible people. It's a tough job - especially peace keeping and dealing with emergencies - and it needs the brightest, clear thinking, people.

A few of the best people I've ever met were Army and Navy officers. The people I knew were open minded, bright, intelligent and reliable. Quick thinking.

The sort of people who make good Army officers are the sort of people who are better than the majority of us, when aged only 20.

****IMO****

Well said that man. It is usually quite fashionable to knock the military. You know, the "couldn't get a job so he joined up" type of snide remark. How refreshing to see someone tell it like it broadly is.

Can Harry crack it? Perhaps would be my answer.

-

Just consider if you would ever wear a Nazi uniform as fancy dress?

I doubt if anyone I know would be so crass.

So he was wrong, even by our standards and especially wrong by the standards of his 'position'

Anyway - these are the rules:

Wall - Royal family - all ex and current public schoolboys - up against.

Many bangs. Good riddance.

everyone should just leave him alone.

give him a break

People should cut them some slack.

leave him to it

I'll do all of these things when either

a. He no longer represents Britain

b. He stops doing xxxxxxx stupid things like this.

This guy presents an image to the rest of the world that i personally don't want to be associated with. And in response to the "they don't ask to be born into the royal family" Tough xxxx. He has been and has to behave in a fitting manner, dressing up as a nazi is just moronic.

I wish we were a republic but that is never going to happen, nobody has the power to do so. There will never be a revolution and no government is going to create a republic because it will throw the economy and the stability of the country into complete disarray.

dressing up as a nazi is just moronic.

He's 20 FGS.

This guy presents an image to the rest of the world that i personally don't want to be associated with

Only presented to the world because the press thought there was a good price on the picture

Archived