Nazi Party

simon

Does it matter?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And 50% of the population of the UK don’t even know what Auschwitz was let alone what took place there.

And you get this 'fact' from where?

“Almost half the adult population has never heard of Auschwitz, the infamous Nazi death damp, according to a poll to mark the 60th anniversary of the death camp's liberation.

More than one million people died in the camp in Poland during the Second World War, but 45 per cent of the 4,000 people questioned in the survey said they had never heard of it. Among women and the under-35s, the level of ignorance rose to 60 per cent”.

Full story at http://telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml...3/ixportal.html

Of course not.  Any opportunity to attract attention to yourself by mentioning your sexuality should be grabbed with both hands.

Thanks, monkey. I'll grab yours with both hands anytime. :rolleyes:

Me me me me me me me me :D

You seen her website? Make sure she wears industrial strength rubber gloves.

When the blacking - up is done knowingly and stands for crassness. So the crassness is the joke.

I saw a sketch recently where two blacked up minstrel types were eating their breakfast and listening to something on the radio. Can't remember exactly what the joke was but I do remember laughing at it. Anyone remind me what it was?

Sooner or later someone will be able to make a very funny joke about Prince Harry dressed as a Nazi. My guess that it will point to his idiocy.

I think this incident has hurt the royal family. I've never heard so many commentators, or read so many articles, that so openly say that the lad is an ill educated idiot.

I saw a sketch recently where two blacked up minstrel types were eating their breakfast and listening to something on the radio. Can't remember exactly what the joke was but I do remember laughing at it. Anyone remind me what it was?

Little Britain. Politicians and hoteliers were being anti-minstrel, the hotelier was pretending her hotel was full, and the politician was on the radio saying that minstrels should be deported.

I laughed too!

I laughed too!
That's the kind of thing I thinking about exactly. It sort of inverts racist humour.

Peter Cook did a monologue (I think on one of the very strange Derek and Clive recordings) .... where he talked about getting the tube up to Golders Green and murdering Jews having been too influenced by a TV history programme about the holocaust.

Out of context and out of time - that sounds awful .... but it was during a period when the "power of television" was a hot topic for pundits and politicians.

Archived