A Room With A..er..view

Amadeus

This is where you'd get a room with a view. There is another one of these planned for Dubai, looks mental, if you can afford the £2Billion price tag you get to choose the speed of the rotation of your apartment, I wish I could find the link to it, it is properly ace! All the apartments rotate at their own speed so the building is always changing, now that is what I call great engineering and building design, might not fit the Isle Of Man though ;)

This is where you'd get a room with a view. There is another one of these planned for Dubai, looks mental, if you can afford the £2Billion price tag you get to choose the speed of the rotation of your apartment, I wish I could find the link to it, it is properly ace! All the apartments rotate at their own speed so the building is always changing, now that is what I call great engineering and building design, might not fit the Isle Of Man though ;)

This is the one I think thebees

LOL i left it playing and it ended up with: Ban that filth

The Canadian equivalent of chips cheese and gravy!!!

Poutine (Quebec French pronunciation ˈputsɪn (help·info)) is a dish consisting of French fries topped with fresh cheese curds, covered with brown gravy and sometimes additional ingredients. It is a quintessential Canadian comfort food, especially in Quebec.

Archived