[BBC News] Fresh plans for youth activities

Newsbot

Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, Skate Parks, more skate parks....

Kids love'em

The island's Chief Minister sets up a new body tasked at improving community facilities for young people.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/world/...man/7860834.stm

Is there an election in the offing?

Terry, if your kids smoke crack and shag anything that moves, then you must be one of the shittest parents around - maybe they should know about safe sex and the truth about drugs (not the nanny bullshit that goes against everything they see on the telly/IRL, etc etc). I'm not the greatest mum in the world but my children are fantastic! Like I mentioned on the music section of the forum it would be great for the government to offer some funding to live music nights for 16-20 year olds, Bushys basement bar for example.

Surely a more sensible route would be to ask the "Yuffs" what they want as opposed to the "Lets build it and they will come attitude. Theres nothing to be gained by a bunch of suits in a board room trying to guess what kids want.

And if its a skate park then so be it. If thats what it takes to get the kids occupied then its a small price to pay.

Surely a more sensible route would be to ask the "Yuffs" what they want as opposed to the "Lets build it and they will come attitude. Theres nothing to be gained by a bunch of suits in a board room trying to guess what kids want.

And if its a skate park then so be it. If thats what it takes to get the kids occupied then its a small price to pay.

I suspect the young people won't say they want religion. But they'll get it anyhow.

Archived