Keep Your Pets Safe

Confirmed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's not actually on the island, he's in the u.k. on conditional bail until he is sentenced.

then will he be on island? he needs Punished. its a sham. all i can do is egg the demon. & i properly i would get draged through the courts. a big costs.hmmmmm i'm going to google how to toughen up the egg .

Oh theman, I have never seen the beauty of your mind before, it's most pleasing, in my twisted kind of way. :)

Maybe this was his first offence so he did not have to declare any offences when applying for his work permit, I think you have to tell them if anything happens that might effect the work permit. Or perhaps animal cruelty is not as frowned upon when it comes to getting a job as, say, a labourer or something, there are many jobs that might not attract IOM workers....for now.

It does seem incredible that someone like this can get off the boat with a case like this hanging over them and take a job off a Manx worker.

We don't know -

1. Whether he needed a work permit.

2. If he has previous convictions, that should have been declared

3. If at the time he got here, he'd even been charged.

4. Whether a charge has to be declared, even if at that time you apply you have never been convicted (innocent until proven guilty and all that).

5. Whether he took "a job off a Manx worker", although that is unlikely since that the point of the work permit system.

So all this nationalistic tubthumping is as futile as it is pathetic.

Oh theman, I have never seen the beauty of your mind before, it's most pleasing, in my twisted kind of way. :)

Its like he's arrived from another planet...picking up the language phonetically and applying it with child like wonder.....

erm u r a gaylord.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived