Insomnia

theman

:lol:

It's not been bad recently, has you mum been on holiday?

ba dum tsch! Thankyou I'll be here all week.

ok geek boy lolololololololol have you had your self a lady yet son. American Pie & exchange student come to my mind when i look at you lolololololololololol. are you gay lmao :lol:

Yeah I have had myself a lady, not today though lolololololololol. If you're looking at a picture of me and thinking of Shannon Elizabeth, then asking me if I'm gay... Do you want a special hug? Is that it?

I'm sorry wee man, although you do seem to be a bit of a cunt, you're just not the type of cunt I have eyes for lololololololololol

oogie boogie i cry 4 you of the night time .& not just from lol my gay lust of your punie body. for the fact you had to hit all the branches................................................... of the ugly tree......................................................................&must of delivered all the couriers island wide...........4years&years.............................................................oh and i hate to say it..........................................droped as a baby.................................................lmao. odds now plzzz

And through all my hardship growing up, I've still taken time to learn how to communicate properly.

I shouldn't really point out your obvious afflictions though. It must be difficult to type with those gammy hands...... still if mother is going to try a home abortion these things will go wrong and baby will be born not quite as God intended.

And through all my hardship growing up, I've still taken time to learn how to communicate properly.

I shouldn't really point out your obvious afflictions though. It must be difficult to type with those gammy hands...... still if mother is going to try a home abortion these things will go wrong and baby will be born not quite as God intended.

oh i see bring my mother in 2 this as well. atleast my grandad. mothers side does not go by the sir name a mr Freddy Krueger.& we all know how garandma got up the duff. lol . & well see how we on about Your Mamma.Mamma is so ugly, she went to the bathroom and scared the sh!t out of the toilet.lamo (ODDS PLZ)

Freddy Kruger was never married you tit. That would be great-grandmother who was locked in the asylum? Grandad Freddy's mother?

Yo Moma so fat she uses a street light as a vibrator..... If we're going to resort this to Yo Moma jokes can we knock it on the head now? I'd rather be rubbing my bollocks into pine cones than trading off stupid american jokes with some rubber head on an internet forum.

oh i see bring my mother in 2 this as well. atleast my grandad. mothers side does not go by the sir name a mr Freddy Krueger.& we all know how garandma got up the duff. lol . & well see how we on about Your Mamma.Mamma is so ugly, she went to the bathroom and scared the sh!t out of the toilet.lamo (ODDS PLZ)

Your odds might be considerably better if anyone had a clue what the fuck you were on about.

Gidderwook, Barry fucking Norman here has just mis interpreted the back story to A Nightmare on Elm Street 5. A nun who worked in a mental asylum is accidently locked in the cell with the mega nutters and then gang raped by them. The first one in (so to speak) just so happens to be Robert Englund. Catholics not believing in abortion, she had the child and it turned out to be the little prick Freddy.

I think theman was hinting at me being the spawn of rape, but he completely cocked up the bloodline.

Gidderwook, Barry fucking Norman here has just mis interpreted the back story to A Nightmare on Elm Street 5. A nun who worked in a mental asylum is accidently locked in the cell with the mega nutters and then gang raped by them. The first one in (so to speak) just so happens to be Robert Englung. Catholics not believing in abortion, she had the child and it turned out to be the little prick Freddy.

I think theman was hinting at me being the spawn of rape, but he completely cocked up the bloodline.

Oh I see now. You see it's the whole typing in English thing that makes it easier for me. Unfortunately, unlike theman, I don't speak retard.

Gidderwook, Barry fucking Norman here has just mis interpreted the back story to A Nightmare on Elm Street 5. A nun who worked in a mental asylum is accidently locked in the cell with the mega nutters and then gang raped by them. The first one in (so to speak) just so happens to be Robert Englund. Catholics not believing in abortion, she had the child and it turned out to be the little prick Freddy.

ok i'll nock it on head. & you can get back to your CBT = i loved your profile on http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=21828471

one last post was worth it for Ouchy ;) did you check the straight razor shaving services?

right i'm off to bed now. night night sweetheart.

x

bye baby i loves you xxxx i.ve booked ouchy for friday night. if you fancy it call round. sweetdream's

Archived