Spot The Road Griter

theman

Apparently they're out already, and they've got the snow ploughs fitted.

Maybe we'll get some decent white stuff after all.......

i'm goin to pimp my slay.

I won't hold my breath though.

will they (eg) gv dot aka lazy buggers!!!! inticipate b4 it i right off my motor. :D

1. They have been out already last night.

2. With that standard of writing I would say you could right off your car without any weather helping you, mind you that would be a bonus for the English language.

People in the UK have already been complaining and saying "where were the gritters". If they have put down a layer of grit and then 10 inches of snow falls on top of the grit, the compacted snow will still be on top of the grit no matter which way you look at it.........

Just putting down a bit of grit isn't going to stop the chaos that the UK has seen today......

will they (eg) gv dot aka lazy buggers!!!! inticipate b4 it i right off my motor. :D

2. With that standard of writing I would say you could right off your car without any weather helping you, mind you that would be a bonus for the English language.

u c*ck nose

u c*ck nose

haha you spelt that wrong aswell :D

u c*ck nose

haha you spelt that wrong aswell :D

i allways do nout new there chick. :(

Archived