Spot The Road Griter

theman

It Could only happen in the Isle of Man :o came home this morning and just as i was about to cross the road a saw a gritter just passing the shops down Bucks Rd and thought at least they're out only to get inside make a cuppa tea an look out the window to see a sweeper driving down the road sweeping up all the Salt from the gutter and 1/2 it's side of the road :huh:

DOH :lol:

It Could only happen in the Isle of Man :o came home this morning and just as i was about to cross the road a saw a gritter just passing the shops down Bucks Rd and thought at least they're out only to get inside make a cuppa tea an look out the window to see a sweeper driving down the road sweeping up all the Salt from the gutter and 1/2 it's side of the road :huh:

ha ha ha lmao dot n0obs

ha ha ha lmao dotDouglas Corpy n0obs

Corrected D.O.T. do not control sweepers

ha ha ha lmao dotDouglas Corpy n0obs

Corrected D.O.T. do not control sweepers

lol thank q for puting me right

Maybe they did 'talk' to each other using emails in the base language style that 'The Man' is practicing...or some other such crap.

Pepl tht typ lyk ths........are likely to defeat the object of communicating at all. It isn't subtle as in the art of using homophones. Just seems anal and irrelevant to me.

Why don't the mods ban this rubbish and insist on clear English however poor the spelling if it can be seen to be an honest failure on the part of the poster, or an honest typing error ?

And all wood be write with the whirled :)

Archived