Mnp = How To Kill The Iom In 3 Letters!

lexy

I am not manx , but i am a human being with more than 2 brain cells. I have been reading the Manx Nationalist Party website and now that i have just about finished laughing my ass off i will say this. The quote below is taken directly from the MNP's website

"In a small island nation such as ours, in default of policies to control the growth of the finance sector, policies to control the size of the population are essential for the achievement of economic, ecological and cultural sustainability. The rapid and unnatural population increase, due to an open door policy on immigration, has increased the burden on the island's infrastructure and environment whilst eroding the fabric of community life. As a result, Mec Vannin believes the immediate introduction of immigration controls to be a priority"

Believe it or not this is an actual policy statment from a so called political party..., seriously are you lot completly inbred.... A statement like this could just have easily come from the BNP. You claim that:

The rapid and unnatural population increase, due to an open door policy on immigration, has increased the burden on the island's infrastructure and environment whilst eroding the fabric of community life

What you MNP idiots dont seem to realise or want to accept is that if you had or were to introduce an immigration policy on the isle of man Your beloved Isle of man would have NO infastructure as the only reason you have one now is due to the large amount of "come over" companies and people that not only aid the income of this island but are in effect the backbone of it! I mean lets face it this is an island that without the financial sector and the expertise in it from the uk and other europian countries would rely on the TT each year as its primary source of tourism and subsiquant income (funny how you dont mind the come overs then)

And as for : "eroding the fabric of community life" If we all go back to our respective countries your "community life" will consist of over 50's going to the local church hall once a week for bingo, mass unemployment and sitting around thinking "i wish i hadent been so biggoted" when you realise that all you have left is farms, local industries (that no one will use because all the comeovers have gone and very few of the remaining manx will have any money to afford them due to the unemployment) and Shoprite ........

also: "Manx nationality must be defined by legislation and a Manx passport introduced, with Manx nationality being first citizenship. Whilst all residents would be eligible for Manx citizenship upon the introduction of legislation, subsequent new residents could only become citizens after due process of naturalisation. Only Manx citizens would be eligible to vote or to stand for representative public office"

This sounds more like somthing you would hear at a clu clux clan rally rarther than a political statment , in this day and age its takes someone of extreme stupidity to think this is actually a legitimate way to deal with people .. Hitler would be so proud of u!!!!!! And by that action you would make half the population (i.e. the non-manx born part) Manx Nationals with all the rights and priveliges that go with it. Seems counter productive to their purpose if you ask me.

To sum up, The MNP have spent alot of time and effort in coming up with a list of policys that if implemented would effectivly KILL the isle of man (congratulations on that) it seems to be a political organisation that has drawn all their policys from old KKK,BNP and German world war 2 propaganda leaflets... Tell you what guys i have a great idea for you once you have wrecked this island and are all out of a job fear not as i know North Korea are looking for new goverment members and im sure with your policys you will all fit right in...

thanks

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As one, did the forum gather at the topic.

Some flew, some rode, some travelled by the strange arts of lost sciences that some would call magic.

From the four corners of the world, from caverns deep within the earth, across strange and perilous seas they came.

And they waited..............

This isn't the Mec Vannin forums but they do have a page on their website where you can contact them and tell them your views. The link is: 'Mec Vannin Contact' it even has a place to 'Enter your message here'

Chances are, you'll probably get an interesting response from them. Other than that, I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make.

Edited to add: 'Bindone Before'

Archived