Mnp = How To Kill The Iom In 3 Letters!

lexy

we are not inbred anymore thanks too muppits like you. .. nowt wrong with the bnp either.

Yet capital letters and the inability to spell Muppet and nothing (nowt) seem to have slipped you by. And the list of things wrong with BNP is extremly long.

our island has a fine infra-structure for 60k .. and trust me we wont starve..

Yet the Island has a population of over 80K and only 40k (under that I think) are Manx nationals. What would your infrastructure be? Got some Doctors hidden away that are Manx nationals to handle approx 40k patients? Got the schools and universitys to school all the children? Got the builders to build all the new buildings you'll need? Can you farmers swip from subsidies to producing food for 40k? What about the entertainment and tourism infrastructure? The TT will only get you so far.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
allow me to light the blue torch paper.

You gotta love him.....

Yeah, blue torch paper - didn't the crofters used to make that? :D

Pity it goes downhill after such a classic start

nice to see your heart has lasted the day..

we are not inbred anymore thanks too muppits like you. .. nowt wrong with the bnp either.

Yet capital letters and the inability to spell Muppet and nothing (nowt) seem to have slipped you by. And the list of things wrong with BNP is extremly long.

Yet the Island has a population of over 80K and only 40k (under that I think) are Manx nationals. What would your infrastructure be? Got some Doctors hidden away that are Manx nationals to handle approx 40k patients? Got the schools and universitys to school all the children? Got the builders to build all the new buildings you'll need? Can you farmers swip from subsidies to producing food for 40k? What about the entertainment and tourism infrastructure? The TT will only get you so far.

maths isnt your strong point i notice.

20k in incidentals.. .. millionaires doctors nurses etc high tax payers needed to keep us in adequate supplementary benefits..

maths isnt your strong point i notice.

20k in incidentals.. .. millionaires doctors nurses etc high tax payers needed to keep us in adequate supplementary benefits..

Sorry its hard to understand your illiterate five year old ramblings. Are you suggesting that the Island has sufficient infrastructure for 40kish manx and a choosen few rich people and professionals you don't have of your own? And do you think that there are 20k millionaires, doctors and nurses etc who will keep the IOM afloat?

It must be one of those famous English village idots. I think you should get your own island in order before you pass comment on this one. Why bother to pick on the MNP I think you comments are bit rich coming from an island that has a political party called The Monster Raving looney Party. As for inbred i think you will find that your own island hierarchy have been keeping it in the family for centurys.

Why bother to pick on the MNP I think you comments are bit rich coming from an island that has a political party called The Monster Raving looney Party.

The MRLP is a joke to point fun at the futility of politics and make a mockery of the voting system. Kind of like the MNP really.

As for inbred i think you will find that your own island hierarchy have been keeping it in the family for centurys.

If you are refering to the Royal Family, I think you will find they are the exception not the rule. Unlike certain areas of the IOM from what I've heard its the other way round.

Archived