Mnp = How To Kill The Iom In 3 Letters!

lexy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not manx , but i am a human being with more than 2 brain cells.

Well why don't you piss off back to where you came from then :-)

Because he has more than 2 brain cells, he's here to make full advantage of your wonderfully low Income Tax.

Would of thought that much would be obvious.

well you can dodge your fuckin pensioners aswell as your taxes then.. they are just older versions of you anyway..

Who is dodging taxes? I pay my taxes just like everyone else. The fact that I pay less than those across is neither here nor there. And whats to say that said pensioner isn't Manx or don't Manx people survive to old due to inbreeding and genetic instability?

it seems to be a political organisation that has drawn all their policys from old KKK,BNP and German world war 2 propaganda leaflets...

Yeah that tractor factory in Foxdale and the 5 year plan for rotating crop production was a bit of a shitter as well

Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?

it seems to be a political organisation that has drawn all their policys from old KKK,BNP and German world war 2 propaganda leaflets...

Yeah that tractor factory in Foxdale and the 5 year plan for rotating crop production was a bit of a shitter as well

Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?

How about you show us just how stupid you are and then you can compare notes together. Shouldn't be hard for you.

Every country has it's immigration control. We only need skilled immigrants for vacant posts.

Countries which adopted open doors are now regretting that policy.

My first bid.........

Countries have immigration policies but it is WRONG. There shouldn't be borders to control the movement of people and I love to see the day, if it happens in my lifetime, when they disappear.

Why would we want any johnny come-over to stand for office? Why should someone who's only been here for short time be able to have a say in the politics & policy's of the island?

I don't believe it actually even matters, is a Manx politician going to deliver what they people want rather than a 'comeover'. No. A Manx person is no more likely to reflect the needs of the people than someone from Mongolia.

The 'comeover' is still a member of society, why should the fact that he moved across an artificial barrier (the border) be a problem?

we are not inbred anymore thanks too muppits like you. .. nowt wrong with the bnp either.

Hope you are joking Manxman. The BNP are fascist arseholes.

I am not manx , but i am a human being with more than 2 brain cells. I have been reading the Manx Nationalist Party website and now that i have just about finished laughing my ass off i will say this.

/quote]

So you joined the forum today specifically to rubbish the 'Manx Nationalist Party'? Your post is totally flawed because there is no MNP - you must be getting confused with the nasty little BNP party spawned in your own country.

MV is another matter entirely. Best go back to their website and put your reserve brain cell into action whilst you read it.

Here are some (brief) history lessons to consider:

IOM: Mec Vannin > Celtic League > Nazi SS support for Breton Nationalists in Northern France in WW2.

UK: BNP > National Front > Oswald Moseley's British Union of Fascists in WW2.

Perhaps the concordance of the two is sheer chance?

Personally, I do not think that the spirit of the Gaelic or even the British peoples reside in Mec Vannin or the BNP. They are just another product of damaged nationalism, which is just as ugly and useless wherever it occurs.

Archived