[BBC News] TT entertainment plans revealed

Newsbot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i nailed you .. simple .. get over it.

"I nailed you, simple, get over it."

Fixed.

You didn't nail me, you illiterate pond scum. Your feeble attempts at put downs are no more effective than that of a five year olds. You can try harder but I got a feeling that a lack of opposable thumbs and a lack of basic schooling is going to hold you back.

Pretty sure that Mooragh Prom could accomodate the fair. A big park nearby and even a swimming pool.

Smallish town centre, also one of the more customer friendly corners on the course where you can actually see the bikes as they pass.

Time to move the entertainment centre of the TT to Ramsey?

Plenty of pubs as well, loads of camping areas.

i nailed you .. simple .. get over it.

"I nailed you, simple, get over it."

Fixed.

You didn't nail me, you illiterate pond scum. Your feeble attempts at put downs are no more effective than that of a five year olds. You can try harder but I got a feeling that a lack of opposable thumbs and a lack of basic schooling is going to hold you back.

just take a deep breath and get over it .. ffs you can rabbit..

The fair is a crock of shite, all the visitors can go to much better fairs all year round in their native areas.......the DTL won't fund any evening street entertainment....could be good, maybe a return to the inpromptu events by the visiting bikers themselves which was always better than the sterile organised crap anyway, and as long as they don't whell out the spandex wearing "steve colley" then happy days...and as for the live music, that will probably be a shedload of crappy twobit tribute bands apperaing for next to fuck all.....ooh and don't forget the fucking red arrows, whilst highly impressive they are so old hat that there are fossils that are younger.....and last but not least the jacked up TT special takeaway foods that are no different from takeaway foods all year round except for the fact that they are TT and more fucking expensive than usual.....I can't wait till I fuck off from this Island for TT fortnight, I thank you....and goodnight!!! ;)

Archived