Examiner Global Warming

Slim

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putting babies in microwaves is also dangerous

Prove it.

It might be more dangerous if the microwave is switched on afterwards. I've seen what happens to flies in my kitchen when they get into the microwave....

Well I've microwaved four babies, and I've suffered no ill side-effects whatsoever.

Yes but the gases emitted by microwaved babies are a major cause of climate change.

So much so I am sure goverments will be placing a tax on microwaving babies ASAP

Gotta bail those banks out somehow

Bless, because your so upset your over exaggerated bullshit was pissed on I'll do it. Let me know the location of your microwave and I'll be there, baby in hand.

Don't have a microwave, do it yourself and post it up on You Tube.

What exactly was pissed on? Neither of your links said energy bulbs were not dangerous to babies if broken inside a nursery.

I like them money saving lightbulbs....

The ones that are full of Chinese mercury, give you headaches and will make your babies sick if you drop or break one in your child's nursery, oh yeah the eco freaks love those!

How often do you break one of those in baby's nursery?

Risks are always relative.

Low energy light bulbs carry a very low risk. 6mg mercury is safe so long as it is inside the bulb.

In fact all light bulbs should be disposed of carefully but not being in the EU our government can ignore the guidelines as it does with taking back all electrical and electronic equipment for recycling under the WEEE directive.

They do collect flourescent tubes for recycling at amenity sites.

Archived