Outrage In Keys Over Transexuals' Rights Comments

bluemonday

Your born a man or woman, simple.

How can you be a man living in a womans body, what you have moobs so that makes you a woman?

Why dont they just say, I'm gay. Its a kop out from coming out of the closet.

Why does it matter what you are?

So if Mrs. Slim turned out to be a dude you'd be happy about that?

With bearing 3 kids (and Slim), that would be some clever dude.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if Mrs. Slim turned out to be a dude you'd be happy about that?

Emotionally, no I wouldn't be happy. Legally I don't see that it matters a jot. I marry the person I chose to live with, it's a legal contract, and it doesn't matter to me if that's a man, woman or somewhere in between.

knoxville - congratulations - you're the first person to make it onto my ignore list. I've seen shite spouted on here before, but you really take the cake.

Thanks I aim to please, oh shit you cant see this can you.

Are you a man trapped in a womans body also then?

Not actually true and not simply because you are born as a male or a female rather than a man or a woman. It also depends how you are define a man or a woman. By outward appearance or via Chromsones. etc.There have been a fair number of women who have failed the Olympic "sex test" due to their chromosomes even though though they by all appeareances a womes. Yes there are I believe no natural hermaphrodites with both female and male organs but what about those classified as "intersex"

Not actually true and not simply because you are born as a male or a female rather than a man or a woman. It also depends how you are define a man or a woman. By outward appearance or via Chromsones. etc.There have been a fair number of women who have failed the Olympic "sex test" due to their chromosomes even though though they by all appeareances a womes. Yes there are I believe no natural hermaphrodites with both female and male organs but what about those classified as "intersex"

If you have a cock, your a man.

If you have a fanny, your a woman.

Boobs or Moobs, well............see above.

I agree with some of Houghton is saying, in the fact that rights are given to Men and Women. So having a sex change doesnt mean your a man, your still a woman no matter what your piece of paper says.

If a sex changed man was to be put in a womans prison system would there not be a public out cry? I think there would.

There DNA, mind set etc is still that of a man.........they may have had a " change " but there still a man at the end of the day.

They were born a man and will die a man, not a woman.

You seem to be quite ignorant on the issue of gender and sex. I am a man because I identify with other man, not those who call themself women. But if I had a female body, I would still be man. Do you get it?

Have you ever met a transsexual person Knoxsville? Do you really know what the mindset is of that person? It is not about a man wanting to be a woman or vice versa, but that person actually knowing they are a man or a woman and wanting to change their body to match the conventional association of sex and gender.

How can you be a man living in a womans body, what you have moobs so that makes you a woman?

You are either a troll or have VERY little understanding of gender, sex, and sexuality. Go and read about these things and enlighten yourself. If you want I would be happy to explain things to you that you don't understand, if I can.

But if we have a cock AND a cnut like you - what does that make us - tolerant?

That's hilarious

Motor bikes, thats a tricky one. All depends on circumstances, were they a twat on the bike. Popping wheelies up and down the prom and being a general dick on the bike or were they caught up in a crash.

Right, so you suggest medical treatment should be allocated by committee based on their opinion and judgement of the individual?

Let's hope you never actually get to have any sort of responsibility for anything ever.

Well it should, you smoke and you get lung cancer from that. Then you pay for any treatment your self, you decided to smoke therefore you can pay for any treatment your self.

This point is the same for a sex change, if your born a man and want to be a woman pay for it your self.

As for Missions comment, they dont need medical treatment......there past that point already. Hell, not even God can save them now.

Also Mission, you shouldnt post pics of your self in a Borat Mankini, thats how these pics get around.

surely the smoker deserves priority treatment firstly .. i mean he/she has handed over extra duties to the goverment same as the biker has on his /her petrol consumption .. and the drinker .. all 3 are the victims of government greed and therefore should get priority treatment .. those that dont smoke or drive and rarely drink will have saved themselves all that extra duty payments so can afford to pay for theyre own treatment ..

knoxville youre an ass.. .. as in proper donkey..

I agree with some of Houghton is saying, in the fact that rights are given to Men and Women. So having a sex change doesnt mean your a man, your still a woman no matter what your piece of paper says.

If a sex changed man was to be put in a womans prison system would there not be a public out cry? I think there would.

There DNA, mind set etc is still that of a man.........they may have had a " change " but there still a man at the end of the day.

They were born a man and will die a man, not a woman.

You seem to be quite ignorant on the issue of gender and sex. I am a man because I identify with other man, not those who call themself women. But if I had a female body, I would still be man. Do you get it?

Have you ever met a transsexual person Knoxsville? Do you really know what the mindset is of that person? It is not about a man wanting to be a woman or vice versa, but that person actually knowing they are a man or a woman and wanting to change their body to match the conventional association of sex and gender.

You are either a troll or have VERY little understanding of gender, sex, and sexuality. Go and read about these things and enlighten yourself. If you want I would be happy to explain things to you that you don't understand, if I can.

But if we have a cock AND a cnut like you - what does that make us - tolerant?

That's hilarious

Please enlighten me TV, sorry I mean LDV, you seem to have a great under standing of being a TV by the sounds of things.

Albert, that was a shit joke. At least say something funny, I know you like cock......but please stop harping on about it.

I wouldnt know if I've ever met a transexual, as they have such good disguises.

I stand by what I say, just as you stand by what you say. You wont change my mind but please carry on. Its fun watching you harp on about how you seem to know everything.

Man = Willy

Woman = Fanny

Inbetween = Keyboarder

I dont care what you say about mind set and all that bollocks, if your born a man, your a man. Not a fucking woman.

You may as well start handing out rights to Peado's and say, " yeah you have the right to sit the park and play with your self ", since the PC gang is all getting together.

Archived