Outrage In Keys Over Transexuals' Rights Comments

bluemonday

It was clearly genetically predisposed that you were to be born a stupid moron.

Tautology. But a "clever moron" would be an oxymoron.

Isn't language strange?

S

Not that strange. I was using the word moron in the old offensive way to describe someone with a mild degree of mental handicap. It does not necessarily follow that such a person would be automatically stupid, so I was just providing confirmation of that.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But if you removed any differentiation between the sexes, there would be no transsexuals.

That's an interesting point. From what I gather, there isn't necessarily a requirement for 'reassignment' surgery - which raises the question. What would be the differentiator between sexes?

Please enlighten me TV, sorry I mean LDV, you seem to have a great under standing of being a TV by the sounds of things.

I think you're confusing TV with TS, and I don't think LDV is either

Let's try to be fair to Mr Haughton. He obviously did not read or understand the brief that went with the bill. He obviously did not realise it was just about a legal recognition of the status of someone who changes sex. Not about operations, or the cost, which has been going on unnoticed for years. Just a simple statement about legal status.

He is not alone in not understanding or bothering to understand what is put before him.

Secodly, as Old Git says - he is confusing two words. He obviously thinks the bill is about "transvestites" which he probably thinks are men (usually) dresssing in womens clothes for some sexual thrill. Hence the 'indecent' quote - there is no other reason to use such a word.

He has no obviously has no conception about what a transexual is and the genuine problems they have.

It might just be a misunderstanding of the English language and about what his job is as a legislator.

No.

emotbyewhorepo8.gif

Is this an indication of an account suspension? If so, it's a very clumsy method of challenging ridiculous points of view.

But very predictable; if you don't agree with Adolph Anus, or get the better of him, he spits the dummy out in one way or another

No.

emotbyewhorepo8.gif

Is this an indication of an account suspension? If so, it's a very clumsy method of challenging ridiculous points of view.

But very predictable; if you don't agree with Adolph Anus, or get the better of him, he spits the dummy out in one way or another

but hang on a minute you must nearly have to nuke this place to get banned .. ive been foruming along time and this forum is so laid back and lightly modded its unreal .. look at the posts i sometimes make .. they are just pure ejaculations of frustration and are the most descriptive posts you will see language wise i leave them up until my nagging conscience forces me to delete them sometimes upto 20 mins half an hour before i delete them ..

this is one of the most .. if not the most tolerant forum i have ever signed upto .. who says the manx are not a tolerant race.. god bless em.

ps are amadeus and ans the same person then...??

But if you removed any differentiation between the sexes, there would be no transsexuals.

That's an interesting point. From what I gather, there isn't necessarily a requirement for 'reassignment' surgery - which raises the question. What would be the differentiator between sexes?

I don't understand what you mean in terms of the requirement for surgery, could you please explain Concrete?

The differentiator of sexes is down to what you have between your legs. Doctors make an arbitrary determination on sex for intersex babies. If a baby is far with a very small penis or a very large clitoris, i.e. they are in between, the doctor makes a measurement and depending on the outcome determines wheter it is a boy or a girl. Sometimes this involves snipping away to make the baby 'more' female. It demonstrates how sex is recognised.

look at the posts i sometimes make .. they are just pure ejaculations of frustration and are the most descriptive posts you will see language wise

Don't flatter yourself.

im not .. i am just glad you can call a spade a spade here without getting banned or in your case a twat a twat..

Archived