Why Know Tt Week Entertainment

theman

where are they all going to go macbeaths ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Bridge, the British, the Railway, the Victoria Tavern, the Rovers, C'est La Vie, Prospect, Jaks, Sam Webbs, Amber, the Traf, MacBeths, Bushy's beer tent...........

I know Douglas has lost a couple pubs (Strand 58, Waterloo, not sure on the Albert and Clarendon status) but there are enough left, especially with a lot of visitors now staying outside of town and going to their local pubs.

Someone please tell me, what is Macbeaths (or is it Macbeths)? Is this a bar? Why does 'theman' seem to be obsessed with it?

It's a bar in Victoria Street. Based on a 'scottish 'theme, dark tartans and swords on the wall, you know the sort of thing. it is a place frequented by many types and is often quite busy all day . Anything you want seems to be on offer, food, beers and other recreational commodities.

It is far from the only such place in Douglas, because of that I think it may be one of the places he frequents. Looking at his command of the English language I suspect he is himself of the Caledonian persuasion.

Someone please tell me, what is Macbeaths (or is it Macbeths)? Is this a bar? Why does 'theman' seem to be obsessed with it?

It's a bar in Victoria Street. Based on a 'scottish 'theme, dark tartans and swords on the wall, you know the sort of thing. it is a place frequented by many types and is often quite busy all day . Anything you want seems to be on offer, food, beers and other recreational commodities.

It is far from the only such place in Douglas, because of that I think it may be one of the places he frequents. Looking at his command of the English language I suspect he is himself of the Caledonian persuasion.

Doant tarr uz ol with thi saim brush. Sum ov uz kan spel 2 ewe no.

I've only been in MacBeths once or twice and during TT at that. A few rough types popping up the bar right enough. I felt underdressed without a facial scar! On saying that didn't encounter any trouble.

Apart from the obvious name MacBeths, I didn't realise it was supposed to be a Scottish theme bar! Certainly like no pub I know in Scotland!

Archived