Soft Drink From Cow Urine

Amadeus

He insisted, however, that it would be able to compete with the American cola brands, even with their enormous advertising budgets. "We're going to give them good competition as our drink is good for mankind," he said. "We may also think of exporting it."

Vodka and Cow Piss with Ice please........

Well, why not? We drink cow's milk after all and yet we baulk at quaffing human milk. I saw a motion picture once which featured all manner of sexy good looking people. Not only were they brazenly copulating for the camera, but they actually urinated into each other's mouths! I know, crazy, but it's true, lol,lol.......... ; )

Anyway, I like to think of myself as open minded and up for anything if only once so I tried it, with a group of similarly open minded folk (although a tad uglier... ; ((........ ). And if I'm honest, well, irrespective of the taste, the smell put me right off! And some more than other's! They can't convey that in the movies, lol,lol.. ! I'll stick to mineral water I think. But then, I don't consider cows sacred, not like some of those Indians, lol.,lol.......... ; )))

nyway, I like to think of myself as open minded and up for anything if only once so I tried it, with a group of similarly open minded folk (although a tad uglier... ; ((........ ). And if I'm honest, well, irrespective of the taste, the smell put me right off! And some more than other's! They can't convey that in the movies, lol,lol.. ! I'll stick to mineral water I think. But then, I don't consider cows sacred, not like some of those Indians, lol.,lol.......... ; )))

Are you sure you're not just romanticising an event, when the truth is a group of people just wanted to piss on you?

Hope no one had the asparagus for dinner. ;)

Archived